Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dcard Shop

Options
  • 02-12-2010 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭

Hello

Just wondering if anyone knew where dcardshop was located in Dublin or if by any chance anyone had a number for them.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

Same here.

I have placed an order with them and had no word back. I have mailed them and still no response?

Anyone have a contact there?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

It is so fustrating. I have sent around ten emails both from there site and to Mark and nething either..Thought I was onto a good thing when I found an 085 number for him but there is no ans from it..If i get any details I will come back to you..

On that too who do you report these sites to I was looking today but couldnt figrure it out

• Registered Users Posts: 6 robbie1602

Have the same problem myself, placed an order on the 29th and have heard nothing back. Got onto Paypal and they are looking into it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

They're in Rathmines somewhere aren't they?

Seems to be lots of complaints out there about them.

Have you been charged for your orders?

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

robbie1602 wrote: »
    Have the same problem myself, placed an order on the 29th and have heard nothing back. Got onto Paypal and they are looking into it.

I have done the same. Log in to PayPal and go to the Resolution Center.

• Advertisement

Yea I was charged so hopefully paypal will be able to get me something back. Although they did tell me over the phone it could take up to 10 days as that is the amount of time they give the seller to respond to their email

Surprise he answered...At last just spoke to him. He started going on about something wrong with the website when I said it was shocking and that there was no support. He said he wasnted getting emails from the dcradshop email address but I emailed him on a differant one too and well he just gave excused. But anywho he said he will send out the R4 card today and it should be here by the end of the week..

Thansk for the number jolter

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭jolter

Milly33 wrote: »
    Surprise he answered...At last just spoke to him. He started going on about something wrong with the website when I said it was shocking and that there was no support. He said he wasnted getting emails from the dcradshop email address but I emailed him on a differant one too and well he just gave excused. But anywho he said he will send out the R4 card today and it should be here by the end of the week..

Thansk for
    thenumberg jolter
    no problem glad I could help

Happy Days, mail received from Paypal this morning to say they will refund me the money that I paid him. If your interested Milly I got an R4 card from http://www.ndsaccessories.com/ it took them a week to send it to me and they were also €10 cheaper.

Hey robbie

Thanks for the link only pants is I need somewhere that takes laser. I was al hoping that he would send out the card but the manfriend just called saying that his paypal account had been credit the money paid to the card shop.
    I am going to chance ringing him again asking did he send it..

• Advertisement

I just called him there and he says his nearly sure it was sent ( i have way to much faith in people) that it was due to a hacker on the site that he is having all the trouble with the orders

I'd say he is not having any trouble getting his money;)

Hey Milly, Did you ever get the card?

Hey

No Mark seems like a complete tool...I spoke to him on the phone 3 times, the last time I rang I just said it to him say yes or no will I get the card before Christmas and he was all of course and ****e. Then paypal put the money back in and he said he would send it on free of charge bless he even went to the effort of sending me on a false "your order has been shipped".

Ive just taken to sending him crappy emails now because im so ticked off with him...Complete loooser

• Registered Users Posts: 13 fitzet

I had exactly the same problem with Dcardshop.com. I emailed and phoned and no satisfaction and no cards. Because it was greater than 45 days since the transaction PayPal wouldnt let me start a dispute so I got on to my credit card company through my bank and was able to do a chargeback on my credit card and got my money back from PayPal. PayPal now have to persue the seller to get their money back too. Good luck to them!

Well in fairness to paypal we did get our mula back but it was Mark im so pissed off with. When I spoke to him, the secound time he said it had been posted out he said oh well i see paypal have given ye the money back but ill send it out because of all the trouble and i ask him to be truthfull and just say yes or no if he was really sending it on as it was a christmas gift and he swore he would so bad karma back to him...

afaik his site was hacked but dont quote me on that

According to him it has been hacked since September which is fine but his phone was working fine when he promised to send to send the card out and there are people waiting since June for some of these cards so I would no more belive him that the site was hacked probably more like he doesnt know how to work it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭buzzymam

I had to "open" a resolution case against him today for an order placed last month and not delivered. E mails being ignored etc... Wish i'd seen this thread 1st and saved myself the hassle :(

For anying looking to but an R4 card, dont use dcardshop . whatever . come he's using.

Advertisement