Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only person HAPPY not to have snow??!

Options
  • 02-12-2010 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭

Quick question, and please dont judge me and/or attack me with snowballs ;), but am I the only person who is happy I do not have snow around me?! And who doesnt actually want any??!

I commute to Sligo town every day from the County and I am thankful that I do not have to tackle snow and icey conditions.

I am not feeling hard done by, or wishing for snow as many on here seem to be. I dont really understand why you want it?! Did we not get enough bad weather in January?!

While I DO love snow at Xmas when we are staying at home anyway, its too early for it now imo. I for one want to get to work and I also want to shop without disruptions this weekend!

To me, its just a nuisance!

Does anyone else feel this way?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭d'Oracle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 765 ✭✭✭yungwan

Oopsy, sorry

Merge/delete! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,846 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

yungwan wrote: »
    Quick question, and please dont judge me and/or attack me with snowballs ;), but am I the only person who is happy I do not have snow around me?! And who doesnt actually want any??!

I commute to Sligo town every day from the County and I am thankful that I do not have to tackle snow and icey conditions.

I am not feeling hard done by, or wishing for snow as many on here seem to be. I dont really understand why you want it?! Did we not get enough bad weather in January?!

While I DO love snow at Xmas when we are staying at home anyway, its too early for it now imo. I for one want to get to work and I also want to shop without disruptions this weekend!

To me, its just a nuisance!

Does anyone else feel this way?!

We can never date:( We'd end up hating each other:pac:

Advertisement