Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2011

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Where can I buy wellies at this hour in Dublin city centre? Just realized i never brought mine home last year! Feck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bootsy111

callaway92 wrote: »
    Yep, that's no problem whatsoever...just be careful with that much cash in your hand!!

cheers callaway92!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 AlanC275

babymanval wrote: »
    No such thing!

Yes there is for the locals

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭RINO87

elaverty wrote: »
    Very nice of him indeed,,,,thats if he is not a mass murderer of course,or a serial rapist....:) :):)

boom!! you got me!!!

oh the shame.......

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Anyone wanna predict the Chemical Brothers playlist? Was gonna refresh my memory on their catalogue before I head down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

quarryman wrote: »
    Anyone wanna predict the Chemical Brothers playlist? Was gonna refresh my memory on their catalogue before I head down.

Their setlist for Sziget on Aug 11th is here.
    Search that site & they should have them for most of the festivals they played over the summer. Probably all the same as the one I posted though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    Their setlist for Sziget on Aug 11th is here.
    Search that site & they should have them for most of the festivals they played over the summer. Probably all the same as the one I posted though.

*tips cap*

much obliged good sir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

quarryman wrote: »
    *tips cap*

much obliged good sir.

No problem.
    Just listening to Brotherhood (their best of) at the moment myself. Getting in the mood.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

Should be down tomorrow around 3. Can someone recommend a campsite that's not too crazy or loud (apart from the silent campsite that is)?

Roll on Interpol.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

Does anybody know the price of a bus ticket just back from EP on the Sunday? Will I have to buy a return?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

silvine wrote: »
    Should be down tomorrow around 3. Can someone recommend a campsite that's not too crazy or loud (apart from the silent campsite that is)?

Roll on Interpol.

Supposedly Blue campsite.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Arrived on the campervan site a few hours ago. Good crowd around and great buzz. She's building nicely.

Party's on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

Fishooks12 wrote: »
    sound! as long as I don't spend it on a novelty hat I'll be sound

I had a field day with novelty cothing in the lost and found there last year, 2€ for random hats, i was in my magical element

packing now, well getting distracted and avoiding packing at the min, up in 7 hours to leave for it :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭FastFuse

Can't sleep I'm so excited. The only kicker is a two hour meeting I have to sit through at 8am. :mad: . I will be there in person only. AS soon as the clock ticks ten bells I am outta there.

Hope everyone has a great weekend. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Maloney33

Gonna be serious buzz, don't care about weather party on party on.

Hope everyone has great weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 412 ✭✭IsThisIt???

Hey lookin for some advise. Have the chance to buy 2 passes for ep in the morning for 300e. They are trader bands, not tickets. Does anyone know what the story with them is?? They look legit just wanna know would they work as normal tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

This all looks to be great... but I already have an issue... Chemical Brothers clashing with The Walkmen! D'oh! Walkmen it is I guess. Shame, plenty of other times when I'll have to sufferer the lesser of two evils.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 daz123

ye trader bands work fine as far as i know, had 1 at oxegen and it was grand anyway got in everywhere with it, ye can't get anymore can ye?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,285 ✭✭✭-=al=-

up in 5 hours to head to it and can't sleep... if you see a sign saying "FREE MONEY" It's our camp, we have Eddie Money songs on tap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭indiewindy

please delete this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,917 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

-=al=- wrote: »
    up in 5 hours to head to it and can't sleep... if you see a sign saying "FREE MONEY" It's our camp, we have Eddie Money songs on tap

Eddie Money is the bizz...Two Tickets to Paradise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭RINO87

ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Eddie Money on tap!!! I hope for nostalgia that they are on TAPE too!!!!!

OFF WE GO!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

wuhoo! the day has finally arrived :D
    does anyone know from previous years, how long does it take in a car from naas? should be leaving naas by twelve.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

does anyone know from previous years, how long does it take in a car from naas? should be leaving naas by twelve.

about 40mins

• Registered Users Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

To drive=not long. To wait in the queue into park the car on them site at that time of day? No idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

check out my cousins band, The Candidates on Sunday night at Electric Picnic, just before midnight on The Salty Dog Pirate Ship in the woods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭FOGOFUNK

The candidates rock, I know Riggs.

This is how I feel:

The weekend has landed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭conno16

mach1982 wrote: »
    check out my cousins band, The Candidates on Sunday night at Electric Picnic, just before midnight on The Salty Dog Pirate Ship in the woods.

ok - i'll stay perfectly sober all wkend up to that point and then let loose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

Does anyone know if you can get a bus one way with Bus Eireann? last bus is at 12 on the Monday, and I'm working 'til then (selling tea). Don't want to pay €28 for a one way ticket...

Also, any ideas on how someone can escape Stradbally after 1 on Monday? :)

Advertisement