Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North face jackets

Options
  • 02-12-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭

Been looking for a north face jacket the past couple of weeks, prices seem to vary from shop to shop, was out 63 degrees north in carrick mines & it was a rip off

any places with decent prices

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

have seen them in tk max before (was last year) - if you can cope with the mental strain of rooting through all the crap you might get lucky.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

Kildare village may also have some. Alternatively, your best bet could be buying online http://www.gaynors.co.uk/productlist.asp?CatID=1330&BCat=844,1330&rootcatid=841&Brand=

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭mayflyatr

One place and one place only, the US.

I get all of my Northface gear there, half the price of what you will pay here. You could try ordering on ebay US and hope you don't get stung by customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭irishjay

ill be living in los angeles for a few months late jan ... if any use to you .. ive often seen them on sale for as low as 50 bucks when im over....
    sunshine states normaly get overstock or older stock/styles. but for a man traveling around different states i used to pick them up in as said,"the sunshine states." i saw a jacket in a simalar store to tk max 2 years ago...59 dollars plus sales tax.. and the same one in seattle 149 plus sales tax.

Advertisement