Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shooting Gloves

Options
  • 02-12-2010 7:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭

Aldi on Thursday 9th December selling "fishing gloves"
    100% waterproof neoprene, adjustable strap,thermal conmfort fleece lined, split foldback thumb and forefinger, tectured surface for bettergrip.
    I bought these the last time they had them and they're the dogs b*****x.
    IDEAL SHOOTING GLOVES- GET 'EM WHILE YOU CAN:D:cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭Anto...

any idea of the price? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Yours for only €6.99

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,271 ✭✭✭✭johngalway

• Registered Users Posts: 2,352 ✭✭✭J.R.

They're also selling fleece thermal underwear for €13.99 on the same day for the tough winter ahead!

http://www.aldi.ie/ie/html/offers/special_buys3_15234.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

What do people think of the gloves with the finger that can be pulled back?

I have never found a reason to had to do that and I'm using .17hmrs

Secondly as I was crawling around yesterday I found the snow got inside becaise of this, I would be happier with that feature.

What do others think?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭ranger4

Savage93 wrote: »
    100% waterproof neoprene, adjustable strap,thermal conmfort fleece lined, split foldback thumb and forefinger, tectured surface for bettergrip.

Are they available in small-med-large sizes, would imagine they are tad on bulky side and would need to be tight fitting to get good rifle grip feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 OnTheGame

Odysseus wrote: »
    What do people think of the gloves with the finger that can be pulled back?

I have never found a reason to had to do that and I'm using .17hmrs

Secondly as I was crawling around yesterday I found the snow got inside becaise of this, I would be happier with that feature.

What do others think?

If you wer using a double triggered shotgun where you might need to switch trigger quickly and precisely, or swtching on the safety which can be stiff.

I just got these of ebay for £15 incl p&p: http://www.topgunclothing.com/index.cgi?product=Clay%20Shooting%20Clothing&prt=1-12010&xm=1&d=1&mid=SM119&tp=1&cart_id=8568371_22185

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

ranger4 wrote: »
    Are they available in small-med-large sizes, would imagine they are tad on bulky side and would need to be tight fitting to get good rifle grip feedback.

I got a pair of them for my Civil Denfense duties, I wasn't using my shooting gloves, but yes there was different sizes available. I have not use those ones shooting but I reckon they would do the job.

• Registered Users Posts: 514 ✭✭✭Savage93

Savage93 wrote: »

Bought a pair today , different from last year, thicker less flexible, ok for cold , too stiff and thick for shooting

Advertisement