Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick of it yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,916 ✭✭✭✭iguana

Have done so, but enjoyment is curtailed by the risk. I've broken teeth from falls in the past.

You won't fall if you stay on fresh snow. And even if you did it would only be into a foot+ of soft fluffy stuff. Go to the park and walk around on the grass. It's much better for you than being in a gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,117 ✭✭✭AnnyHallsal

iguana wrote: »
    You won't fall if you stay on fresh snow. And even if you did it would only be into a foot+ of soft fluffy stuff. Go to the park and walk around on the grass. It's much better for you than being in a gym.

Sorry, I disagree, it doesn't get my heart pumping. You say snow, I say go :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

Thaw kicking in now, praise the gods!

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭The Swordsman

Confab wrote: »
    Thaw kicking in now, praise the gods!

I wouldn't praise them yet. We need the thaw to complete its work before the freeze happens again. Cos if that doesn't happen, conditions could get even worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭chinchin

Still enjoying it, but I don't think I be of the same opinion if it goes much into next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

As long as UCD exams are on before Christmas so I can have some time off after Christmas it can snow for as long as it wants. I've made it to work (walking about 50 minutes to and from) the days I've been in this week.

Advertisement