Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tests

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

Ok guys i dont know where to write this but in my school christmas exams are postponed untill mocks and instead of them we have normal school days to catch up on the week weve missed due to the snow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭NotExactly

in my school christmas exams are postponed untill mocks and instead of them we have normal school days to catch up on the week weve missed due to the snow.

Do you mean they are canceled and the mocks will go as planned? You're hardly goin' to sit the Christmas tests during the mocks?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

Ok guys i dont know where to write this but in my school christmas exams are postponed untill mocks and instead of them we have normal school days to catch up on the week weve missed due to the snow.

If only our school was smart like that. We missed them last week and this week we're out Wednesday and gone Friday but they're still insisting on giving them..

The whole of Leaving Cert was going mad on Facebook about it the other night..! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭Elite_Etnisa

NotExactly wrote: »
    Do you mean they are canceled and the mocks will go as planned? You're hardly goin' to sit the Christmas tests during the mocks?:confused:

I meant 5th years are going to sit their while mocks are on. 6th years wont have christmas exams only short class tests.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I've studied nothing so far :o Uh oh. Tests are monday week so I'll have to get cracking tomorrow (if I've any motivation that is...)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,576 ✭✭✭Coeurdepirate

Got cracking yesterday, studied 1 chapter of business :rolleyes:
    Well it's a start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭Namlub

Weird that people are only starting to study now, I've already got 3 tests back (3 A's ngyah) And now have a week and a half of proper school to look forward to, bad organisation right there...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭coffeelover

Got cracking yesterday, studied 1 chapter of business rolleyes.gif
    Well it's a start!

Same here only managed 4 pages of business though and fell asleep :rolleyes: I really need to motivate myself to study.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

We had our "Christmas" test the last week of November. That left us with the three weeks until the holidays.

Same here only managed 4 pages of business though and fell asleep :rolleyes: I really need to motivate myself to study.

I was so motivated today to get another 3 chapters of business studied. I ended up reading through what I learnt yesterday to make sure I remembered it. Now I'm getting ready for an 18th. Trust me, I feel your pain!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

We have our English, Irish, Maths and Music tests done.. Have 3 on Monday then that's me finished.. Bad that we have a week and a half of school to do after we finish our tests..

This is what I've done so far:

English: I wrote my Hamlet essay and my Boland essay, still need to learn them.
    Irish: Learnt notes on Geibheann and Colscaradh, still need to learn notes on Oisín i dTír na nÓg.
    Maths: Revised Complex Numbers, need to revise Algebra I and and Area, Volume & Perimeter.
    French: Just need to learn loads of random vocab.
    Chemistry: Revised everything that's gonna be on the test.
    Biology: Revised chapters 1, 2 and 3, still need to revise chapters 6, 7, 8, 10, 12 and 14.
    Business: Revised chapters 1 and 2, still need to revise chapters 3, 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9.

They start on Monday, and I realise how little study I've done. I'm just aiming for a B3 in English, Irish, Maths, Chemistry and French and a C2 or C3 in Business and Biology. Possible?

Advertisement