If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Philips 58PFL9955 - How Much?

Options
  • 02-12-2010 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Just out of pure curiosity can you tell you how much the Philips 58PFL9955 is?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Lar

The 58PFL9955H will sell for €3999.99 when it's released.

I have not laid eyes on this TV myself yet - none in Ireland - Even Philips Ireland HQ dont have one!

Heres the spec sheet if you'd like a looksee.
    http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/5/58pfl9955h_12/58pfl9955h_12_pss_eng.pdf

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭lar77

A bargain! I'll take 2 (assuming I win the lotto tomorrow). What do Philips have against Ireland with these release dates .... are we not as likeable as the rest of europe :rolleyes:

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lar77 wrote: »
    A bargain! I'll take 2 (assuming I win the lotto tomorrow). What do Philips have against Ireland with these release dates .... are we not as likeable as the rest of europe :rolleyes:

Lar,

we are expecting our 1st batch through next week - it's seriously M E G A and I wish I could afford oneas well!

I have PM'd you a mega deal on one (which the UK guys won't be able to match!

ATB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Lar,

we are expecting our 1st batch through next week - it's seriously M E G A and I wish I could afford oneas well!

ATB,

John Mc

I can't afford that either, even the good deal you PM'd me ..... I'll just keep waiting for the 52" 8605. Although I have just bought a ticket for tomorrow nights lotto :eek:

I can't afford that either, even the good deal you PM'd me ..... I'll just keep waiting for the 52" 8605. Although I have just bought a ticket for tomorrow nights lotto :eek:

Ah sure it's a dead cert then - I'll call you when they arrive and get them delivered straight away!
    Atb,
    John mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Lotto fell through (pretty sure it's a fix)! I'm gonna have to cancel the two 58"s ...

Lotto fell through (pretty sure it's a fix)! I'm gonna have to cancel the two 58"s ...

Sorry Lar no can do - I have them in stock & everything, verbal contract and all that - but I'll hold off the delivery until you win again next week, ok?

J

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 retrobeep

Lar,

ATB,

John Mc

Ooooooh... mega deal.... any chance I can have a PM of it too? :D Are they in stock yet?

retrobeep wrote: »
    Ooooooh... mega deal.... any chance I can have a PM of it too? :D Are they in stock yet?

Retro,

I may be jumping the gun here and Lar - this is news for you as well (you may not need the Lotto win ;))- but I have a sniff of a M E G A deal on the current 21*9 the 56PFL9954....

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/5/56pfl9954h_12/56pfl9954h_12_pss_eng.pdf

If it comes off - I'll keep you posted...

ATB,

John Mc

Retro,

I may be jumping the gun here and Lar - this is news for you as well (you may not need the Lotto win ;))- but I have a sniff of a M E G A deal on the current 21*9 the 56PFL9954....

http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/5/56pfl9954h_12/56pfl9954h_12_pss_eng.pdf

If it comes off - I'll keep you posted...

ATB,

John Mc
    Here comes the deal!

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=69553981#post69553981

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.