Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The impact of snow on your income - Poll

Options
  • 02-12-2010 10:54pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 5,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I know there are a load of snow lovers here, and I get it, the kid in everyone and the excitement of something so unusual for us. However there are also a few people who have pointed out that it is having an impact on their business or income etc.

So this is a quick poll to gauge the make up of posters if you will indulge..

My situation is (anonymous).. 106 votes

The snow is affecting my income, but I don't care, bring it on!
    0% 0 votes
    The snow is affecting my income, and I hate it.
    24% 26 votes
    The snow has no effect on my income, and I love it, bring it on!
    5% 6 votes
    The snow has no effect on my income, but I hate it, go away.
    69% 74 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,234 ✭✭✭thetonynator

Doesn't seem to be affecting many peoples incomes to the point where they don't want it. But I would say the second 2 options are very high due to the number of school/college going people on here and the high amount of unemployed people (because they have almost no income) where the snow does not affect income.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

had to get a few taxis during the week
    but I dont mind its nice to see people pulling together I slipped on the way
    to work it was my own fault texting and walking this man grabbed me
    saved me from falling on my face

Advertisement