Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a few drinks

Options
  • 02-12-2010 11:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

Hi all lee siders I am thinking of going down there for 2 days next week
    any good bars to check out and any reasonable hotels close to the city centre my thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Hi all lee siders I am thinking of going down there for 2 days next week
    any good bars to check out and any reasonable hotels close to the city centre my thanks in advance

There is a million threads on this already, have a look at the search function, should be able to help you.

any reasonable hotels close to the city centre my thanks in advance

bars are like anywhere else, bars for ole folk, young folk, knackers and knobs and everthing in between :pac:

Jurys Inn, The Clarion, The Imperial, The Metropole are all more or less in the City. The River Lee Hotel (formerly Jurys) is a tiny stones throw out the Western Road (few hundred yards).

Advertisement