Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Consciousness - The big awakening 2012?

• 02-12-2010 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭

There are different levels of consciousness...

self consciousness... (aware of one self)
    sub conscious (automatic functions, emotions, memories stored here)
    super consciousness (soul/spirit awareness)
    supra consciousness (all above 3 combined)

group consciousness (group awareness) etc.
    global consciousness
    universal consciousness
    Cosmic consciousness
    Christ/Krishna/Buddha - higher level of consciousness achieved (supra)

Wholistic/collective/god consciousness (awareness that we are all one...AT-ONE-MENT we are all linked to each other, to animal kingdom, mineral kingdom, other planets, other universes) - all connected by one source...

It is said that 2012 (through many channelled books) will bring a new collective consciousness/awareness... as currently we are all operating too much on a self conscious level.. causing hunger/famine, greed, war, deterioration of the ozone, destroying the earth etc.?

The weather systems etc. are said to change, some disasters will happen - as this is said to be the only way we can awaken.... we shall all start to question life and what is life, god etc... ?

What are your opinions? truth? reality? codswallop? Do you think that we are all starting to awaken? Are more and more turning to Spirituality as a way of finding answers?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 sligogringo

Hi Rayanne,

Im not sure what I believe about 2012 but for the last 12 months i've been drawn to know "more" about spirituality generally and attracted to lots of metaphysical books, websites and youtube videos etc.
    I'm not a big reader but i've never read as much in my life.

I also love certain "channellers" such as Bashar (aka, Darryl Anka) and Esther & Jerry Hicks - these guys have been channelling wisdom for over 15 - 20 years.

A new documentary I really enjoyed is called "Tuning In" and I highly recommend you take a look - all the parts can be found on YouTube (8 parts?). The full movie is online if you know where to look.

What stuff have you found interesting on your mission to know more?

Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYUxLkfMJo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭Ambersky

Palin-2012a.GIF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Corkgirl210

Hi Sligo

I find Neale Donald Walsche, Diane Cooper, Marianne Williamson, Barbara Marx Hubbard, Gary Zukav, Eckhart Tole etc. books fascinating (all supposed to be channelled).. they all provide in-depth and different information into this new consciousness/spirituality.... Also April crawford, richard presser etc channellings are very informative..

I am on a journey since I was a child.. I have found it ALL interesting -if its metaphysical, estorical or spiritual - its fascinating! - the more answers you find the more questions you create!

Gonna check out them "tune in" in utubes... sounds interesting! tnx

Advertisement