Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cage Warriors 41 - April 2nd - Cork City, Ireland

Options
  • 03-12-2010 12:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Following on from last weekend's show, Cage Warriors will return to Cork City on April 2nd next year with Cage Warriors 41.

This will be the 2nd CWFC event of 2011 and we hope to put on another good show. Those who were at the last show will know just how much we are trying to push things forward

I won't bore you with lots of hype. But if you want in, then please contact us. But we are operating a 30 day rule for this show.

The CWFC team can be reached via email at events(at)cagewarriors.com or you can contact me direct

Hope to hear from you soon

Kind Regards

Ian

Your email should ideally include :

Full Name

DOB

Fight Record

Fight Team

Weight

Height

Profile photo

Contact Details
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

Awseomeness.!

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭CageWarriors

The main event talks between camps have started , I **** you not , if this main event is confirmed it will blow your FK'n minds ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Daniel2oo9

The main event talks between camps have started , I **** you not , if this main event is confirmed it will blow your FK'n minds ! :eek:

Justin Robbins Fighting for a title?

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

I've been thinking all day what fight you was on about as main event....then yeah i remembered. (i'm useless on Saturday's)

...and yeah it's big !

Contact me or events@cagewarriors.com if you wanna fight

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭kainer2

ttt...matching for the show now

If you want in on a show that gets great coverage, records your results and who don't mind being branded as rebel invaders, then give me a buzz :)

Looking for Amateur ('Irish C Class') and Pro fighter

• Advertisement
Advertisement