Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who would you most like to hit, with what, and why?

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

efb wrote: »
    Again v after hours but, Fabregas's a$$ cheeks, with my ballsac, repeatedly

Mr. Wenger, is that you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

No, Freddie Ljunberg.

No, Freddie Ljunberg.

Ah! That was going to be my 3rd guess (after Ashley Cole).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭longshanks

What I'd do is pick up Lady GaGa by the ankles and I'd fuckin leather her off the black eyed peas. I'd swing that pointy bitch till those black eyed peas were a pulpy bloody mess.
    Then, if I still had a temper about me, I'd mollafooster utv off bbc northern Ireland. I cannot begin to explain how much i hate norn iron television.
    After that, our poiticians, all reality tv people, John Travolta, Sue Barker and Tubridy would be lessoned with a cricket bat soaked in rats piss

bonerm wrote: »
    Ah! That was going to be my 3rd guess (after Ashley Cole).

thanks...:rolleyes:

longshanks wrote: »
    What I'd do is pick up Lady GaGa by the ankles and I'd fuckin leather her off the black eyed peas. I'd swing that pointy bitch till those black eyed peas were a pulpy bloody mess.
    Then, if I still had a temper about me, I'd mollafooster utv off bbc northern Ireland. I cannot begin to explain how much i hate norn iron television.
    After that, our poiticians, all reality tv people, John Travolta, Sue Barker and Tubridy would be lessoned with a cricket bat soaked in rats piss

were you ever hugged as a child?

(Not the special kind)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 257 ✭✭geespot

cheryl cole with a rolled up copy of hello just for being on the telly every time i switch it on

were you ever hugged as a child?

(Not the special kind)

Many times. I am, believe it or not, a perfectly well adjusted and rational person most of the time.

longshanks wrote: »
    Many times. I am, believe it or not, a perfectly well adjusted and rational person most of the time.

What's the repeated refs to "Black Eyed Peas"?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Martine McCutcheon and her like, vain, irrelevant, clapped out, strumpet. Fcuk up telling me you 'keep your figure' by nauseatingly scoffing anti-fart yogurt and trying to make it appear sexy and un-pathetic. I don't want to hear about your 'amazing new love', 'battle with domestic violence/laxitives/industrial silicone mistakenly used as facial fillers/a questionably unverifiable 'stalker'/Jordan fued/genital boil/cancer scare/drug hell(chemist did not stock feminax)/half sister rumour shame............etc etc'

You are a mediocre, failed has-been, soap-opera actress, with tombstone shaped porcelain veneers, lardy bingo wings and bad hair extensions.

Go. Away. Or I will kick you in your saggy apron shaped gut. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Mike Tyson, with a suckerpunch. Just for s-h-i-t-s and giggles.

And then run away. To Brazil.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 837 ✭✭✭denballs

Boards does not condone violence.

Banned.

WTF........somebody was in a bad humour there.........lol............

did you have all you bans in one of those paper bags and it ripped on you so you decided to just throw em at the first guy you saw............what he said is not worse than 90% of the posts in this thread............its pretty obviuos he was joking.........its fair to say that boards does not condone spousel abuse ....but you shouldnt be getting so upset over suzanne goin on a wild one in fair city...........really i just think that ban was ridiculous............had to say it.......even though you might ban me for saying it {though theres no legitimate reason for you to as im not being abusive.....merly expressing my opinion}

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,440 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Cher Lloyd, right between the teeth, with the business end of my highest stiletos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

People who won't shut up about the economy. Thump!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

The person who cost me my shooting rights on some land I use yesterday, with the butt of my rifle.

Odysseus wrote: »
    The person who cost me my shooting rights on some land I use yesterday, with the butt of my rifle.

Thank f*ck you would use the butt, to just give them a thump. ;)

Edit; I noticed your edit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Thank f*ck you would use the butt, to just give them a thump. ;)

Edit; I noticed your edit.

I had to edit because I pressed quote by mistake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

Balfie wrote: »
    Thierry Henry, with a gone off french stick, wrapped in frogs, again wrapped in the french flag, an make that fecker bleed!!!

People who say we didn't get to the World Cup because of Henry. We were/are a ****e team. Get over!

bonerm wrote: »
    What's the repeated refs to "Black Eyed Peas"?

I cannot begin to describe how much I hate that noise they call music. Reason enough for you?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

People that have crossed me in bad ways and maybe some stupid celebrities and probably run them over in my boyfriend's van.

Odysseus wrote: »
    I had to edit because I pressed quote by mistake.

I guessed that. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭judestynes

Eamonn De Valera with Andre the giant for starting the shít in the first place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Chad Kruger with my fist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Rihana, not with an iced frying pan though.

:pac:

Advertisement