Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭dubsgirl

Got this e-mail from management company...

Kinsella Landscapes, the maintenance contractor for Charlesland Grove & Park has very kindly offered a Christmas tree shredding service to the residents of Charlesland Grove & Park only.

This service will be carried out on Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th January. We would ask any interested residents to leave their trees minus stands and decorations at the smaller green area at the bottom of the large green area between the end of Charlesland Grove and the beginning of Charlesland Park (please see map below) - not later than Tuesday afternoon.

Kinsella Landscapes will accept donations for this service, the proceeds of which will be donated to the local Scouts group.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

dubsgirl wrote: »
    Got this e-mail from management company...

Kinsella Landscapes, the maintenance contractor for Charlesland Grove & Park has very kindly offered a Christmas tree shredding service to the residents of Charlesland Grove & Park only.

This service will be carried out on Monday 10th & Tuesday 11th January. We would ask any interested residents to leave their trees minus stands and decorations at the smaller green area at the bottom of the large green area between the end of Charlesland Grove and the beginning of Charlesland Park (please see map below) - not later than Tuesday afternoon.

Kinsella Landscapes will accept donations for this service, the proceeds of which will be donated to the local Scouts group.

I got a leaflet in the door from the "Tree Troopers" offering to collect and dispose of trees for a fiver - in the absense of any word from the scouts I got them to come around today, turned out to be a couple of student types with a van.

I'd have rather have given my money to the scouts but on the other hand I didn't want to be picking pine needles out of my car for the next 6 months...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

We usually have the scouts up to collect. We had no word from them and left the tree in the front garden. A guy knocked in with a van and said he will recycle it for €5. Not sure who he is connected to but it was nice to have rid without using the car!

Advertisement