Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mac brushes

Options
  • 03-12-2010 10:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Just wondering does anyone know the cheapest place to get a set of Mac brushes. The Mrs has subtley hinted at these which is handy cos I don't have a clue what to get her otherwise.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

I had to to get these for my better half as well :-)

You can get them in BT - (they are fairly expensive btw)
    Or if you know someone going through a big duty free before Christmas they should have them.

Be careful if you are buying them online as there seemed to be fake ones around when I was looking

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭stripysocks85

To be honest, Brown Thomas is your ONLY bet with these.

You'll see 'great deals' online, but they are ALL fake. These brushes are expensive, and you will not get them 'on the cheap' I'm afraid.

Personally, I couldn't pay that much for brushes, but I don't really use them for applying make up anyway, but I've heard they're good. You're looking about about €50 a pop for each of these brushes, but if the special lady in your life is into her make up, she'll probably really appreciate this.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭bigmouth

Brown Thomas are doing a deal on a set of 5 brushes in a little tartan bag for €65. Good value compared to €50 per brush.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭knipper

Picked that up today cheers for the heads up.
    Not many left if anyone else getting them.
    P.S. Was in Bt's in cork

Advertisement