Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best looking santa in wexford

Options
  • 03-12-2010 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭

sorry mods if this has been asked before but there has been a thread about where to take kids to see santa but my question is where in wexford or the south east is the best looking santa i have been to see different santas over the last few years but most have been totally crap and clearly did not look real

some looked like they were about 5 stone and a load of pillows stuffed under there coat some of them the beard looked totally fake and was all over there face some just did not know who to handle and talk to kids the way santa should

so my question is are they a santa around wexford or the south east that has a real beard that knows how to talk to kids and act the way santa should

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭enniscorthy

defo the bowling alley in waterford although quite pricey he has a real beard and long hair ....... very friendly chap great with kids too regards brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I SOOO picked that thread title up wrong....

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭smokin ace

Dinkie wrote: »
    I SOOO picked that thread title up wrong....

why what did you think it was

• Registered Users Posts: 6,316 ✭✭✭secman

Hats off to Ailish in O'Briens thatch pub in Killenagh. Last sunday at 4pm Santa himself, hail & hearty arrived on his horse & carriage, Rudolph obviously resting up for his big run on Christmas Eve. Santa post box especially put up for the local kids has been receiving mail for weeks now.
    Every child received a free gift and got time to sit down with Santa in his very own Santa's Cavern. The huge blazing Log fire in the Bar was a most welcoming sight in the current climate. A great day was had by all. Well done to all the staff in o'Briens who all did their bit. Well done to Santa for taking time out in this extra busy time of the year to visit the children of Killenagh.

secman

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭sallysaucer101

My sister brought her kids to Blackwater Open Farm. Mulled wine and Nibbles for the parents. Access to the open farm, visit to santa and present for just €10 said it was brilliant!

• Advertisement
Advertisement