Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Road Conditions 03/12/2010 - Freezing Rain

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

ha ha grit being given out up there . they will prob all take some and sell it on downhill somewhere :D

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭teddy b123

yay its only a 3.5 km slide from me, think an abandoned tesco trolley and some sand bags will do the job of getting it home!

or i could pay 28 euro for 60 kg of dishwasher salt in tesco, theyre getting a delivery at 2!

:)

Still fine once you realize it and go really slowly, bit weird as it doesn't look frosty at all. Going too fast you'll have no brakes or steering, just drove down a hill really slowly and a taxi passed going the opposite way doing over 30mph, hope he doesn't have to stop or change direction anytime soon :pac:, every other car that passed me on the way home was going about 10/15mph on the straight bits and absolutely crawling around corners.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭trishawisha

Anyone know what its like in Glanmire this morning? Must head to work soon....

• Registered Users Posts: 14,281 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

Anyone know what its like in Glanmire this morning? Must head to work soon....

Take a look at aa roadwatch website - not good - all roads into glanmire are impassable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭golfdiva

Anyone know is there any issues with the Blackrock Road and the Boreenmanna Road today ?

Me thinks tomorrow morning will be very very slippy, unless I get up unusually early they'll have to do without my epic Monday morning input at the 8.30 morning meeting :pac:

Advertisement