Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Woman for Hell!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,661 ✭✭✭General Zod

lcrcboy wrote: »
    This is the most messed up thing I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TmLhHimvx8M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmLhHimvx8M?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

thios is the worst coding I've seen.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,018 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

lcrcboy wrote: »
    This is the most messed up thing I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/v/TmLhHimvx8M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmLhHimvx8M?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    "> http://www.youtube.com/v/TmLhHimvx8M?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TmLhHimvx8M?fs=1&hl=en_US&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
    " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="340" wmode="opaque">

Seems like your getting a compilation error. Have you tried using an IF statement or maybe a FOR loop?

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭lcrcboy

haha cant beilve this happend how do I correct it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

I can't see the video but I can guess who your talking about.

That woman is evil.

cheers for fixing it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,222 ✭✭✭✭biko

Fixed your link.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,814 ✭✭✭phill106

saw the video yesterday. Evil woman punished her child for getting in trouble in school (some kind of card system, blue for something bad, yellow for something else) by making him hold hotsauce in his mouth for a minute, then stuck him in a cold shower. Boy sounded russian, woman american and was all filmed by her daughter.

biko wrote: »
    Fixed your link.

sound man

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

That's ****ing horrid. Mental and physical abuse like that. Makes my blood boil.

That kid was terrified. He seemed so innocent too. bítch

• Registered Users Posts: 2,662 ✭✭✭RMD

I can see the video.

That woman isn't just a bad parent, she's a sadistic bitch. Any part that needs to use violence or cruelty to get a child's respect, is a **** parent and nothing more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

What an absolute bitch. That kid will be messed up for life. Very sad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,818 ✭✭✭Minstrel27

The child should be taken from her. Absolute ****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

i literally started crying watching that, as a parent it was one of the hardest things ive ever seen, that poor child she is so evil! :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

Does anyone know if the mother was charged with child abuse? Please say she was, that was one of the cruellest things I’ve ever seen. Evil bi*ch! :mad:

alexa5x5 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if the mother was charged with child abuse? Please say she was, that was one of the cruellest things I’ve ever seen. Evil bi*ch! :mad:

I dont know but Id say she could be in for some serious trouble with more violent people as they have posted her adress and number on youtube Id say some physico who was abused when younger will come after her. The whole situation is messed up, and cuaght up in all this is that poor kid :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Fcuking nut! What a sick evil b1tch!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭NOGMaxpower

what a sick evil <unt, I hope Karma catches up with the sadistic bitch, thats pure abuse and mental torture for the child. She has no right being a parent, I pray child services nabs her and locks her up for abuse.

Did she have the child taken away after? Seriously. Hot sauce? Cold shower?

They were adopted. They weren't even hers. God, if they haven't been removed the social services over there are ****ed
    http://drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/6065/?id=6065&showID=1545

• Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭Gun_Slinger

Jaysus thats hard to watch. See the poor lad flinch when sitting on the counter like he was expecting her to rattle him.

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭sipstrassi

'We don't lie in this house..' but we do abuse our children!!!

I am shaking with temper. I know where I'd make HER hold the hot sauce.

• Advertisement

I think the worst part about this whole thing is that if the child wasn't taken away then someone in the social services has ****ed up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

If ever there was someone who deserved the attention of the internet hate machine it's that bitch. Any Anons here? If so off ye's go, do your internet detective thing and ruin the fukks life. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Doctor Phil will sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

It's rare that I would ever geniunely advocate violence against another person, but this is one of those time.

That women has no business being anywhere near a child, let alone raising two or three of them.

Adopted children frequently need special/extra attention & their new parents need a lot of patience. This mother & father would not be even suitable to raise their own biological children, and it shows a major failing in the adoption agency that they found them suitable to adopt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

It's rare that I would ever geniunely advocate violence against another person, but this is one of those time.

That women has no business being anywhere near a child, let alone raising two or three of them.

Adopted children frequently need special/extra attention & their new parents need a lot of patience. This mother & father would not be even suitable to raise their own biological children, and it shows a major failing in the adoption agency that they found them suitable to adopt.

Religious families are given priority status over there, like reverends etc.

The way they view people with "proper professions" over morals and decency shows how ****ed the system is.

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭Randy Shafter

Awful.... Just awful. Thats not discipline, thats downright abuse.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

Saw this on Facebook, sickening stuff..

Anyone have an extended version of Dr. Phils reaction to her?? I hope he hung her out to dry.. twisted cow.

The link I posted previously went over the transcript somewhat. It seems there wasn't much of an outcry from him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,992 ✭✭✭KilOit

Kids need to be thought manners i'd say that kid is a little brat, good enough for him, he'll think twice now before acting the maggot, kids can never get enough hot sauce and cold showers in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Who keeps hot sauce in the bathroom?

Advertisement