Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi price for an early airport run?

Options
  • 03-12-2010 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Anyone know anyone doing a good price on an airport run?

(Ciaran fancy popping over :D)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭bogtreader

My wife was charged 80 euro this morning for a taxi to airport

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Surely the Air-Coach is a no-brainer from Greystones.

Return trip for €20 afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Langerland

I'd advise you to drive unless you can expense it....7.50 a day in Red Carpark...

• Registered Users Posts: 41,066 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Damo9090 wrote: »
    Surely the Air-Coach is a no-brainer from Greystones.

Return trip for €20 afaik.

definitely agree - one just passed me by

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Seems to have run right through the current crisis. Even when windgates was reportedly closed it was running. Early in the morning with no traffic and access to the bus lanes and tunnel, travel time will be 1hr 20m.
    deps. 4.30,5.00, 5.30
    check website fro times and fares
    www.aircoach.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Matt Le Tissue

what times the flight?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,934 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Early in the morning with no traffic and access to the bus lanes and tunnel, travel time will be 1hr 20m.

travel time is always more or less the same as it has fixed times for all the intermediate stops. Its probably quicker to drive off-peak particularly if you park in the short-term carpark.

• Registered Users Posts: 970 ✭✭✭cuddlycavies

Yes I agree. I always find it frustrating in summer early morning when he could be there in 45m; he crawls in the empty streets to make his scheduled stops. Tomorrow he has an excuse. Wife is off to Abu Dhabi. I'm guessing 1hr 20m as scheduled. No delays early morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

All cab drivers beware. This person drives a hard bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Cheeky Chops

Come on now Ciaran .. be nice. You know I was your first .. and best.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Come on now Ciaran .. be nice. You know I was your first .. and best.

First, yes. Best... hmmmm

Advertisement