Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

INDIEPENDENCE 2011 - Early Bird Tickets

Options
  • 03-12-2010 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

INDIEPENDENCE takes place Friday July 29th to Sunday July 31st 2011.

Early bird tickets are available to purchase for €70 from today on HMV tickets. The ticket prices are now broken down into €99, €79 and €59.

The €99 ticket gives you access for the whole weekend including the new Friday night stage which will be available solely to holders of the €99 weekend pass.

The €79 pass is the same as last year and gives you access to the arena Saturday & Sunday along with camping and the €59 ticket gives you access to the arena only on Saturday & Sunday.

Early bird tickets are priced at €70 and will be available until Christmas Eve. The €70 Early Bird ticket will be the same as buying a €99 ticket after Dec 24th.

INDIEPENDENCE tickets will be available in all HMV stores nationwide in the New Year.
    HMV Tickets

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

Got mine!! Unbelievable last year. Any idea who's playing this year? Uber excited.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

I do have a good idea who is playing, yes ;)

Lineup will be announced around Feb I would expect. I's being crossed and t's dotted as we speak.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Does anyone no how a band could apply to play at the festival?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

I do have a good idea who is playing, yes ;)

Lineup will be announced around Feb I would expect. I's being crossed and t's dotted as we speak.

Go on, I won't say a word!! PM me there if thats easier :) Just give us a clue anyway, without necessarily saying any names.. Feb is an AWFUL long time!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

Does anyone no how a band could apply to play at the festival?

A boardsie (Homerun_homer) played at it last year with his band. You could try PMing him and asking...........

• Advertisement

Be good to get a clue who is playing love to go down to this ..

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭monthehoops

Silent Disco will be back bigger and better if that's any help?

We don't want to give any clues as to who we're in discussion with as it's the quickest way to ensure someone you're in dialogue with pulls out, but we're excited about some of the names we've been speaking to and we're definitely getting a much better response to the name INDIEPENDENCE than we were getting this time last year. I'm hoping last year set our stall out for better things to come.

Advertisement