Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees

Options
  • 03-12-2010 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭

Does anyone know if any of the lads selling Christmas trees by the side of the road have set themsleves up yet this year?

Ususally pick one up from either Kilnamanagh or Rathfarnham shopping centres but given the weather I'm trying to avoid going out in the car on spec!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

It was on the news last night, the christmas tree harvest has been delayed with the weather :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Ste.phen

Myself and herself just carried one home from Woodies in Glasnevin, maybe try the Woodies branches out your way (there's one in Tallaght isn't there?)

• Registered Users Posts: 268 ✭✭Coz

Thanks Ste.phen.

I prefer buying from the lads out on the roads but may end up in one of the Hardware Superstores!!

Good to know they're out there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

The lads are out on the Ballymun road, just outside hampstead park across from the Esso garage.

Advertisement