Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - December 3rd 2010

Options
  • 03-12-2010 1:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭

On the show tonight... :
    Some hollywood "star" that Tubridy wont give away the name (probably cos he's the "star" will find something better to do ;) )

Katherine Jenkins

D'Unbelievables (first time in ten years they have performed together)

Westlife (who should have been told to f**k off when they pulled out of the show to perform at X Factor a couple of weeks ago.. pr1cks.)

Will update as the info becomes available...

(can anybody tell me how I'm meant to get beer in for tonight... snowed in :( )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hsanz114clayton

How do you know what guest will be on the show before it begins?Im guessing your involved in the production some way, because the TV guide never says :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭clived2

twitter maybe

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

How do you know what guest will be on the show before it begins?Im guessing your involved in the production some way, because the TV guide never says :confused:
    RTE announce it every week or Tubridy tweets it :rolleyes: and if you are reading this thread later expect to see DLB mentioned alot:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,238 ✭✭✭Ardennes1944

will john kenny and pat shortt defo be performing together tonight!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

will john kenny and pat shortt defo be performing together tonight!?
    Ja voll... He said it on his show this morning.. Tubridy is never short on self promotion, so he always gives details of anything he's doing on telly, radio, paper..

http://twitter.com/tubridytweets

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,937 ✭✭✭ballsymchugh

kathryn jenkins :o

Im guessing your involved in the production some way

How dare you accuse me of working for RTE... :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭hsanz114clayton

How dare you accuse me of working for RTE... :mad:

No, it was a presumption.
    Are you paid by boards to post on it?I hope so because what other reason would you have to spend your life on it unless you have no life :eek::p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

Order it on line - I think some of the off licences offer the service. I wonder is the Hollywood star Martin Sheen - although he was on last year wasn't he.

Ha Ha somebody accused you of working....:D

deelite wrote: »
    Ha Ha somebody accused you of working....:D

The cheek.. I was up til 4am last nite working on a bit of web design.. :mad:

I hear what you're saying about ordering the beer online, but jaysus how much of a dipso would you feel when you have the "beerman" calling to your house..

"Only ten pints today Tom, thanks"..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Westlife (who should have been told to f**k off when they pulled out of the show to perform at X Factor a couple of weeks ago.. pr1cks.)

Was that a quote from Tubs twitter page?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Any chance of tickets Jon?:D I promise to keep quiet and clap when I'm supposed to.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Will look forward to d'unbelievables. have they still got it or has pat shortt been affected by sh*t-itis since doing kilnascully?? we'll find out tonight...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,449 ✭✭✭✭cson

*NB: DLB = DAINTY LITTLE BUGGER = RYAN TUBRIDY I]PHRASE COINED BY RHYS IFANS ON A PREVIOUS LLS[/I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Where did you here about the 'hollywood star', Jon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 383 ✭✭fullback4glin

kathryn jenkins :o

Does she make you blush too? Bird and a half.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,981 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

tubridy tweets ...anyone .....anyone? oh it's like narnia.....anyone anyone? bagpus anyone?

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Where did you here about the 'hollywood star', Jon?

He said it on the show earlier, that it was a movie star.. Any chance it could be Denzel?? I'm more thinking Harry Potter though.. And I think he said male as well.

He said it on the show earlier, that it was a movie star.. Any chance it could be Denzel??

I wasn't listening.:(

Denzel's new film Unstoppable is out now so maybe.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

DREADFUL show in store tonight..............on a night when everyone will be in for the night.

*sigh* - nothing changes out in Ryan Tubridy Enterprises (RTE)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,449 ✭✭✭✭cson

A proper A lister like Denzel and the LLS in one sentence...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRGAw0joNDsBw415lc_Tl7F0LBtRu2QiWvvlqSzksvIqvilpwtm

You fell for it!

*chuckles*

• Registered Users Posts: 12,700 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Katherine Jenkins

homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

There is a rumour on twitter that Take That are on tonights show. I thought that they weren't due to be on until next week.
    http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1124/thelatelateshow.html

Colmo52 wrote: »
    There is a rumour on twitter that Take That are on tonights show.

wtf, both Take That and Westlife.. Is the X-Factor cancelled this weekend cos of the snow??

wtf, both Take That and Westlife.. Is the X-Factor cancelled this weekend cos of the snow??

Its only a rumour. I thought they were on next week as confirmed by rte here:

http://www.rte.ie/ten/2010/1124/thelatelateshow.html
    Gary Barlow, Mark Owen, Jason Orange, Howard Donald and Robbie Williams will appear on the show on Friday 10 December.

If anyone asks who dlb is, refer them to the tag i added. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

dialacan.com - Your only man on a snowy night

From the twit himself:
    And thankfully, Jack Black has landed and joins the madness tonight. God help us all.

Also Apres Match and The Priests. (Not at the same time)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Just noticed Family guy is on at 9 and 9:30 then again at 11 and 11:30 - and the peep show in between at 10.
    :):(
    so looks like I'm gonna have to rely on this thread for the LLS experience (unless 3e show repeats they aired during the week already)

so, keep it clean and if you cant keep it clean, keep it cultured. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 949 ✭✭✭maxxie

the fianna fail show! Id rather stab myself in the balls

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I hope so because what other reason would you have to spend your life on it unless you have no life :eek::p

His reason for being on a Friday night is to keep us all entertained on this thread.

And he does a great job at it too :D

Advertisement