Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - December 3rd 2010

Options
1131415161719»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

They are/were rarely the songwriters for the songs on their albums..... The writers of the songs they sang will get a percentage...

Thats my point, its split more than 4 or 5 ways ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Tomohawk wrote: »
    Louie Walsh spends the rest on facelifts and running his maserati....

He looks like he has been running his maserati over his face :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

hmmm wrote: »
    It is but Tubs has inadvertently just done a fascist salute so I don't know where this is heading.

Well, he does have a Hitler style combover part thingy goin on...
    Westlife are so dry.

"We're serious musicians, we are"
    and Kian "I manage a girlband, I do"

They didnt actually say this?! I need more brandy...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

jos28 wrote: »
    He looks like he has been running his maserati over his face :D

Are you here all week?biggrin.gif

Koloman wrote: »

Boom Boom !! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Well, he does have a Hitler style combover part thingy goin on...

They didnt actually say this?! I need more brandy...:pac:

Nah they didn't actually say this..... It's just the way they go on.
    They need to lighten up.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

It is split alot of ways, I meant after all the overheads the band themselves only have to split it 4 ways instead of 5 because they redid the songs the day after Brian left. I also heard before that Simon Cowell and Louie Walsh get extra royalties because they play instuments in the backround of some songs, this was put to Simon once and he was embarrassed into confessing he plays a triangle in one of the songs :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Did anyone else think that Rachel Allen's husband sounded incredibly like FG TD Leo Varadkar?

Or is my brain just going soft from watching too much DLB?eek.gif

Oh here we go again, DLB interviewing more staffers...piss poor TV. It's like one long ad for the RTE brand.

http://www.rollercoaster.ie/boards/mc.asp?ID=1046613&G=51&forumdb=4

No one here seems to impressed by the Allen's interview

One has to wonder why they were on at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Did anyone else think that Rachel Allen's husband sounded incredibly like FG TD Leo Varadkar?

Dont think so... if he caught a whiff of FG mannerisms from anybody he would have been on them like Willy Wonka on somebody who stole an everlasting gobstopper..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Or is my brain just going soft from watching too much DLB?eek.gif

No seriously I didn't. Like Leo is quite posh speaking alright...but Isaac was completely phoney loike roysh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

They love saying that word "painfull" over on rollercoaster.ie don't they?:D

Because RTE seem to have some strange allegiance to the Allen family. Every time there is a food related item on the news, they drag Darina out for her comments. I can never understand why. RTE seem to think that the public are actually interested in the Allens - we are not.
    I personally refuse to feed the Allen troll, I will not buy their produce/books/aprons or whatever else they pedal (no pun intended towards Mr Allen and his choice of literature).
    There are so many other talented foodies/chefs out there whose opinions we would be interested in. Phew... rant over

Because RTE seem to have some strange allegiance to the Allen family. Every time there is a food related item on the news, they drag Darina out for her comments. I can never understand why. RTE seem to think that the public are actually interested in the Allens - we are not.
    I personally refuse to feed the Allen troll, I will not buy their produce/books/aprons or whatever else they pedal (no pun intended towards Mr Allen and his choice of literature).
    There are so many other talented foodies/chefs out there whose opinions we would be interested in. Phew... rant over

I concur. Well said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

I don't blame Mr Allen Snr, he took a bullet for someone else in the family is what the dogs in the street say...;)

I don't blame Mr Allen Snr, he took a bullet for someone else in the family is what the dogs in the street say...;)
    Heard that rumour too, whether it is true or not ?? Will we ever know. do we care ??

• Registered Users Posts: 607 ✭✭✭t0mm13b

TBQH, Allens (when I see them on TV) wrt to Ballymaloe.... I boycott their shyte by switching over or walking out... and refuse to buy anything related to ballymaloe.... Christ! I know its old news but I still have moral grounds and standards - picture this, the stupid Darina Allen stood by her man (which both of them have disappeared from the limelight since the hullabaloo about her hubby downloading child pr0n) makes me want to puke at the sight of them - and in fairness, RTE are actually "supporting" the Allens by screening the cookery shows (ok, Rachel Allen does a good job and has nothing to do with them 2 but.... am iffy on this one with respect to Rachel)....fcuk ballymaloe.... is all I have to say...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

I wish somebody in RTE management would have the balls to leave this note on Tubridy's desk, for the sake of the listener...

tubridynote_1.png

"acting the maggot.." :mad: .. forgot that one..

You forgot 'The West Wing'...otherwise, well done. Keep up the good work! :D

Advertisement