Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - December 3rd 2010

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭deelite

amdublin wrote: »
    If any of you win that prize I'll go with you to see Take That.

k? thks

Right if I win you can go and see them - I'll take the money and the stay in the hotel - deal - :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

deelite wrote: »
    Stacy Solomon and Shaun Ryder are the two finalists in the jungle.
    Thanks for needlessly spoiling that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

The Tubirdy Nicky Byrne aka Bertie "nation destroyer" Ahern interview will be rage inducing

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

deelite wrote: »
    Right if I win you can go and see them - I'll take the money and the stay in the hotel - deal - :)

Sound as a pound.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭Greentopia

Oh gawd he has indeed managed to make Jack Black sound dull. He just sucks all the fun and spontaneity out of his guests.
    DLB for the love of FSM watch some episodes of Jonathan Ross's show to see how to interview people!

• Advertisement

Tinie wrote: »
    Thanks for needlessly spoiling that :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ooops - sorry - it wasn't that good tbh more clips than anything else. I keep forgetting that people have sky plus. Really really sorry.:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭Colmo52

Westlife went onstage at the o2 half an hour ago. They'll have to run to RTÉ.(Or Limo)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Tinie wrote: »
    Graham norton is never live.

This is an awful interview, watch graham norton later to see a proper lively interview with jack black.
    In my tv guide it says John Waters is on Graham Norton is that the Irish John Waters the Journalist would he be known in England?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Colmo52 wrote: »
    Westlife went onstage at the o2 half an hour ago. They'll have to run to RTÉ.(Or Limo)

Thank Christ. That means they will be on late so I can turn the show off at that point

P.S. I hope they slip and fall on the ice running into Donnybrook

Greentopia wrote: »
    Oh gawd he has indeed managed to make Jack Black sound dull. He just sucks all the fun and spontaneity out of his guests.
    DLB for the love of FSM watch some episodes of Jonathan Ross's show to see how to interview people!

DLB makes everyone he interviews look dull.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

Jonathon did you get any beer yet ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Tomohawk

No John Waters the American cult film director! Watch "Pink Flamingoes"!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

casio4 wrote: »
    In my tv guide it says John Waters is on Graham Norton is that the Irish John Waters the Journalist would he be known in England?
    More likely to be the director of off the wall films and the remake of Hairspray.

casio4 wrote: »

Sky epg says Film Maker John Waters. So I'd go with this guy http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Waters_(filmmaker)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

I wish somebody in RTE management would have the balls to leave this note on Tubridy's desk, for the sake of the listener...

tubridynote_1.png

"acting the maggot.." :mad: .. forgot that one..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Koloman

Greentopia wrote: »

It's an amazing ability he has! Will Ryan be doing his own version of Gaybo laughs back when he retires from the LLS?

If he does it will be the shortest series ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,708 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I think these two are about as funny as a burning orphanage. Colloquial accents are not funny in themselves

jos28 wrote: »
    Jonathon did you get any beer yet ?

:( I'm pretending it's thursday so I dont feel so bad... I have to open my friend's drill (which I broke earlier) so it' probably better than I stay off it..

Great to see the lads back.. Shortt has been shocking bad on his own..

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Rolling Ssshtones:pac:

I wish somebody in RTE management would have the balls to leave this note on Tubridy's desk, for the sake of the listener...

tubridynote_1.png

"acting the maggot.." :mad: .. forgot that one..

If Only.

• Advertisement

These lads are better without the costumes.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

:( I'm pretending it's thursday so I dont feel so bad... I have to open my friend's drill (which I broke earlier) so it' probably better than I stay off it..

Great to see the lads back.. Shortt has been shocking bad on his own..
    I thought you might have gone out on your bike in search of an off licence.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Koloman wrote: »
    It's an amazing ability he has! Will Ryan be doing his own version of Gaybo laughs back when he retires from the LLS?

If he does it will be the shortest series ever!
    Could save the HSE a fortune on aneasthesia. "Just pop on these earphones and look at the screen, you'll be in unconscious in 30 seconds...."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

Camera work/direction is very bad tonight I have to say - between staff walking in front of live shots.....

jos28 wrote: »
    I thought you might have gone out on your bike in search of an off licence.

He would have but he couldn't find the saddle

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

Rolling Ssshtones:pac:

I actually repeated that out loud here in my housh house.

DLB should hire someone to write decent questions for him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

Some Ad for these 2 clowns.......like how much airtime do they get?

rodberg007 wrote: »
    Camera work/direction is very bad tonight I have to say - between staff walking in front of live shots.....

yeah, I think that there is actually no camerman at all it, the cameras are just worked by motion detector..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

These two on their own aren't much, but put them together and they're brilliant.

Advertisement