Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work night out. Where to go?

Options
  • 03-12-2010 1:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭

Hello fellow boardsies.

Next wednesday (the 8th) the crew from work are going out for a meal and pints.

I've been volunteered to find the venue. Some pub that does grub for around 20 quid(main courses will do, but starter and/or dessert would be a bonus) and then stay for pints after.

Anyone know of any good spots in town that would cater for this? Anywhere in the city center would do!

Keep in mind all the work crew are in their 40's. With one in his 30's and lonely me in my 20's. But i guess we'd have to cater to the older crowd!!

Thanks in advance everyone!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Porter House. Great food and amazing beer. I think you can book an area in the one on Nassau St.

http://www.porterhousebrewco.com/central.html

T'wouldn't do any harm to give them a buzz and see if they have any deals on.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Bull and Castle at Christchurch, can reserve tables too.

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Hello fellow boardsies.

Next wednesday (the 8th) the crew from work are going out for a meal and pints.

I've been volunteered to find the venue. Some pub that does grub for around 20 quid(main courses will do, but starter and/or dessert would be a bonus) and then stay for pints after.

Anyone know of any good spots in town that would cater for this? Anywhere in the city center would do!

Keep in mind all the work crew are in their 40's. With one in his 30's and lonely me in my 20's. But i guess we'd have to cater to the older crowd!!

Thanks in advance everyone!
    whatever you do avoid kilkenny

Advertisement