Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car hire Orlando

Options
  • 03-12-2010 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Ayone know the cheapest site for minivan or similar hire.(6 people )Our dates are 28th Dec -11 Jan .Had great price with netflights but they seem to have nothing now .Would appreciate help,thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,862 ✭✭✭RayCon

shardylan wrote: »
    Ayone know the cheapest site for minivan or similar hire.(6 people )Our dates are 28th Dec -11 Jan .Had great price with netflights but they seem to have nothing now .Would appreciate help,thanks

I searched multiple sites for our trip from Oct 27th - Nov 9th and ended up going with Tour America as they matched or bettered all online quotes I could find at the time.

Your dates are coming in at :

GRAND CARAVAN SE OR SIMILAR
    Total Payable Now: €486.36

Thats the car I had when I was over there. Boot hold 5 full suit cases , anymore and you're stretching it

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we found carhire3000 excellent in America

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Interested in this also, heading out there for 3.5 weeks in April, 5 of us and there just seems to be a myriad of options so hard to sift through

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

I've been to Orlando about 20 times and its still my favorite place to holiday.
    I have always found Dollar rentals to be the best. Also when you are going for more than one week you should contact them and request a better price for a long term rental. Timing your quote can also mean savings as prices can vary depending on local demand, but I accept this can be a little difficult to know from here.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭shardylan

RayCon wrote: »
    I searched multiple sites for our trip from Oct 27th - Nov 9th and ended up going with Tour America as they matched or bettered all online quotes I could find at the time.

Your dates are coming in at :

GRAND CARAVAN SE OR SIMILAR
    Total Payable Now: €486.36

Thats the car I had when I was over there. Boot hold 5 full suit cases , anymore and you're stretching it

Hi Raycon,I would need to add an extra driver so with tour america it would cost 585 ,I know its a cheap enough price but hoping to get a bit less if possible.Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

we had 3 drivers

Picked up in san fran and left the car back in Florida.

Cost us 850 euro for a 5 door mpv with air con for 21 days and unlimited mileage.

It is cheaper if you are leaving it back in the same state and don't want a huge car.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭turbojunkie

I used http://www.carrentals.com/

Found it really good.

Advertisement