Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

What is your experience of XBL Party Chat

• 03-12-2010 2:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭

When the new dashboard and chat codes were updated a few weeks ago, me and my friends noticed that the chat seemed much clearer. In the last week or two though, the chat has gotten very choppy, with a lot of what we are saying being cut off.

We all have open NAT and experience little to no lag in games, just over Party Chat. In game chat is usually even worse so we stick to Party Chat.

What is your experience of it, we're trying to figure out if it is something that is generally experienced by everyone or something local that is just affecting us.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 894 ✭✭✭Willbbz

Actually me and the lads noticed that chat was much more clearer if we were in party chat rather than game chat
    I can't say I've noticed anything bad about the choppyness but the odd time it comes up for each of us that everybody has left the party even when the host hasn't signed out

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Party chat has become more clear but since last week when we are in a party we all get kicked fairly regularly and sometimes the mics start echoing quite a lot. It should be fixed soon hopefully.

Advertisement