Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod trying to arrange fights

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

Scambuster wrote: »
    Can somebody report the post for me as its going to be a pain drafting a pm to a load of mods.

Considering all the posts you've posted in here, you could have spent that time knocking up a quick PM. No one else has a problem with the post, only you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Well we could have discussed my advice in the dublin city thread if it wasn't locked by someone. This is not the place for it.

Can somebody report the post for me as its going to be a pain drafting a pm to a load of mods.

You dont' pm a heap of mods, you start a thread here
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1397
    about your claims and your ban.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

He is a bully. He wanted to fight some guy because he "dissed" his hometown. I called him out on it and I get banned, thread locked. Sure he asked me to pm me to arrange it.

I couldnt give a **** if this hard man thinks he knows a bit of martial arts he can talk to people like that.

I couldnt give a **** if this hard man thinks he knows a bit of martial arts he can talk to people like that.

I wouldn't say he 'thinks' he knows. He *does* know.
    As Thaed has directed you twice, go the route she's shown, instead of wasting your time posting here.

He is a bully. He wanted to fight some guy because he "dissed" his hometown. I called him out on it and I get banned, thread locked. Sure he asked me to pm me to arrange it.

Look you are making stupid generalisations about certain parts of the city,
    you should learn not to do that. You also need to learn about the history of the city and the communities in it and the tenements and the way people are relocated out in the most stupid manner by governments.

It's not where you live but how you live and you need to take your head out of your arse, if anyone was trying to come across as a Hard man you were.

Makikomi has more of a sense honour and respect the it seems you will ever learn no matter how many life times you manage.

• Advertisement

star-pants wrote: »
    I wouldn't say he 'thinks' he knows. He *does* know.
    As Thaed has directed you twice, go the route she's shown, instead of wasting your time posting here.
    Who is he then? Is he a fighter? All I need is a name and discipline. I know a bit myself so I'm not intimidated.#

ps. what is feedback for? I always used to bring my mod complaints here. When did it change?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

In good company.
    Well, that made me laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

20 minutes later and I have seen no action taken. Time to call in the Gardai?
    If the local mods don't want the Gardai called in to deal with bonerm, what am I supposed to do, overrule them on a whim?

Thaedydal wrote: »
    Look you are making stupid generalisations about certain parts of the city,
    you should learn not to do that. You also need to learn about the history of the city and the communities in it and the tenements and the way people are relocated out in the most stupid manner by governments.

It's not where you live but how you live and you need to take your head out of your arse, if anyone was trying to come across as a Hard man you were.
    I would love to debate this with you as I have strong and reasonable views. But this is not the place. Or maybe I'm back seat modding now.

Can we have the original thread moved somewhere out of Killers jurisdiction.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

The supposed fight invitation was a light-hearted one made in the context of rampant keyboard-warrior posturing and horrible generalizations about a whole community in the city. Even a cursory glance at the thread will confirm that. As well as your own violent fantasy posts.

As for the meet-up, you may have a small chance if you sweep the leg. It's looking ominous though. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14,670 ✭✭✭✭Wolfe Tone

Who is he then? Is he a fighter? All I need is a name and discipline. I know a bit myself so I'm not intimidated.#

ps. what is feedback for? I always used to bring my mod complaints here. When did it change?
    He is Chuck Norris.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

He is a bully. He wanted to fight some guy because he "dissed" his hometown... Sure he asked me to pm me to arrange it.
    You know that's bullsh1t - grow up instead of pretending to be a bullied victim. I'm sure you'd have nothing but praise for him if he used the same joke tactic to champion your odious sentiments.

He is someone who obviously isn't dragged down to your level that's who.

Feedback

Although his link should direct to the new DRP forum, as Thaed has kindly directed you to here

You don't need to know and the fact you were going to try and make trouble in his real life cos you didnt' like being told you were breaking the rules is a incredible scumbag thing to do.

ORLY

so what were your other accounts, Mr registered in October 2010 a not even a whole two months?

Because the Dispute resolution forum has been the way it has been done from the beginning of Sept this year, a month before you signed that account up.

stovelid wrote: »
    The supposed fight invitation was a light-hearted one made in the context of rampant keyboard-warrior posturing and horrible generalizations about a whole community in the city. Even a cursory glance at the thread will confirm that. As well as your own violent fantasy posts.

As for the meet-up, you may have a small chance if you sweep the leg.

From his page.
    Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2 unknown.gif

The net is closing in.

You don't need to know and the fact you were going to try and make trouble in his real life cos you didnt' like being told you were breaking the rules is a incredible scumbag thing to do.

ORLY

so what were your other accounts, Mr registered in October 2010 a not even a whole two months?

Because the Dispute resolution forum has been the way it has been done from the beginning of Sept this year, a month before you signed that account up.

Old server account.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

From his page.

Showing Friends 1 to 2 of 2

* stovelid

The net is closing in.

I've PM'd Registered User to come in and back us up as well. He's well hard. You're in for it now.

From his page.
    :eek: when did I get deleted?

stovelid wrote: »
    I've PM'd Registered User to come in and back us up as well. He's well hard. You're in for it now.
    See I can take that as a joke. I'm not retarted really. But it was very hard to tell if the mod was making a joke in the original thread because....he wasn't.

Old server account.

So what was your previous account?

• Advertisement

So what was your previous account?

Yes it had an old email account. Had to start a new one.

If you email hello@boards.ie they can help you recover your account.

If you email hello@boards.ie they can help you recover your account.
    Thanks but I think I tried that and didn't have enough info about the account. Coudl try it again as the account is just sitting there and I had a good reputation.

Really?
    Sorry but given that I have had to ban you from two of the forums I mod and that this account is only in existence a short amount of time I find that hard to believe. What was you previous account so I can have a look at it and see the good rep it has/had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

See I can take that as a joke. I'm not retarted really. But it was very hard to tell if the mod was making a joke in the original thread because....he wasn't.
    He.................. was. As you know. Unless you're "retarted"?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

I'm not retarted really
    :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

MUSSOLINI wrote: »
    He is Chuck Norris.

And when Chuck wants to be a hard man - he says "I'm Makikomi" :cool:

Really?
    Sorry but given that I have had to ban you from two of the forums I mod and that this account is only in existence a short amount of time I find that hard to believe. What was you previous account so I can have a look at it and see the good rep it has/had.
    Sorry I've been a bit combative in hte last few months. Things are going really bad in my life and I'm not the same person I was back in January. Not even close. I should probably knock boards on the head for a while but it gives me a strange comfort.

I've sent the email out.

And when Chuck wants to be a blowhard - he says "I'm Renata Tart Earth" :cool:

:cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

I should probably knock boards on the head for a while but it gives me a strange comfort.

Going on recent behavior someone might take that decision out of your hands and save us all a lot of bother.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement