Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top 10 favourite games of all time

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl

:D

Erm... for me... I'm going to try and restrict it to series if I can. Otherwise Half-Life will take up half of the list.

Half-Life (series)
    S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
    The Longest Journey/Dreamfall
    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
    Wip3out
    Homeworld
    System Shock 2
    Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
    Rayman 2: The Great Escape

The number one would have to be Unreal Tournament '99. It's the game that I always come back to, that's never really gotten old. It's still a fantastic game even now. Best of all, I first picked up the GotY edition in a shop for something like a fiver. Nice. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

_Godot_ wrote: »

Psychonauts is no longer in my top 10 because I've only played some of it so far. So, for now, it's just close to the top 10, as is LocoRoco, Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies (over 297 hours played so far) and Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII.

What a game!! I must look for this again on some platform.....what are you playing it on?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

1: Eve Online
    2: Half Life Series - that includes 1 and 2
    3: Dues ex 1
    4: Gothic Series - Includes Risen
    5: Fallout 3 and New Vegas
    6: Perfect Dark N64
    7: Heroes of Newerth PC
    8: Duke Nukem 64
    9: KKnD:Krossfire PS2
    10: Team Buddies PS2 --- Fantastic Game

Advertisement