Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Tree

Options
  • 03-12-2010 3:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Can anyone advise me where is the best place to buy a Christmas Tree, both artificial and real.

I haven't decided which type I want yet.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

Looking for a real one in Castlebar! €35 in the coal bunker down the Pontoon Road and €30 in Scrineys. Anybody know anywhere cheaper?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,376 ✭✭✭metrovelvet

I think Lidl are getting some nice ones in on Thursday for about 20.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭cheesey1

wow there great prices - priced one in Horkans Garden Centre and they were between €50 - €70 !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Dont forget to haggle. Remember, they are just pulling figures out of the air and hoping you'll pay it. Dont ask, dont get.

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

This might be a bit late seeing as the big day is only one week away, but the best value trees around are in Western Care, Castlebar (beside the swimming pool) €20 & €30, and its for a great cause.
    I nearly died when in Horkins and was told the prices of their trees, it was 2 weeks ago and they had loadssssss, and probably still do at those prices!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Chopper40

K2 wrote: »
    This might be a bit late seeing as the big day is only one week away, but the best value trees around are in Western Care, Castlebar (beside the swimming pool) €20 & €30, and its for a great cause.
    I nearly died when in Horkins and was told the prices of their trees, it was 2 weeks ago and they had loadssssss, and probably still do at those prices!

Christ, thats serious... I wonder would Horkans's have been Liable if you did actually die.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 gunne

no i dont think they would be

• Registered Users Posts: 376 ✭✭K2

they'd probably bag me up and sell me as compost lol:D

Advertisement