Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something quick to eat?

Options
  • 03-12-2010 3:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

I'm stuck at home today and I need something to make for lunch. I don't think there is even any chicken or beef, so could someone give me some quick and easy suggestions please? Except sandwiches :p Was looking through cookbooks and on boards but don't really know what to make.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,782 ✭✭✭FortuneChip

Soup has to be the option!
    There's a thread somewhere nearby of some great soup recipes.
    And even if you're stuck for ingredients, you should be able to get a few things together.

I know last week I just got some chicken stock (using cubes), with a can of chopped tomatoes and some veg I found around the house and got a hearty soup together. Plus, there's no wrong way to make soup!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭Dinkie

I think you'd really need to give us an idea about what is in the press for suggestions.

+1 on soup.

Else veg stirfry? or roast veg. Filling warm and hearty

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Lucyxxx

Thanks for the replies, probably should have given ingredients.
    I was going to make tomato soup but I'm making pizza later. I went and looked in the freezer and found some stew so I ate that.
    Thanks for the help though!

Advertisement