Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post in Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown

Options
  • 03-12-2010 3:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anybody else in the Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown area hasn't gotten any post delivered this week. The snow isn't THAT bad!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Abrean

As far as I know postmen arent delivering because of bad ice/compacted snow on footpaths, some health and safety issue.

But if you really want your post then you can collect it from the sorting office with ID.

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭blossom180

slasher_65 wrote: »
    I was wondering if anybody else in the Dun Laoghaire/Monkstown area hasn't gotten any post delivered this week. The snow isn't THAT bad!
    it is if your a postman,i walked to my gate and landed on my arse.if it not that BAD the sorting office is open,maybe you can walk to it:)

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

blossom180 wrote: »
    it is if your a postman,i walked to my gate and landed on my arse.if it not that BAD the sorting office is open,maybe you can walk to it:)

Planning on heading up to it tomorrow, actually. Having difficulty finding opening times though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

I'm around Monsktown and got a few letters in the post yesterday. :)

Advertisement