Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

arcade offer (400 pts)

• 03-12-2010 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi everybody. I am relatively new to xbox having just lost my PS3 to overheat prob (hope to be getting new one after xmas), so therefore don't have any of the arcade games.

I have tried to avail of the above offer and have followed the steps i.e. downloaded picture first and then bought 2 applicable games (being Trials HD and Limbo). However I have not received my 400 points yet.

Does anybody know if I need to do something else or if there is some way of contacting MS?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭thorbarry

i can take up to 8 weeks to get them

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Feck sake, any idea how I would even go about it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

opengoal wrote: »
    Feck sake, any idea how I would even go about it?
    You just have to wait, they'll be added to your account automatically. I'm still waiting on my 800 from October :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Healium wrote: »
    You just have to wait, they'll be added to your account automatically. I'm still waiting on my 800 from October :rolleyes:

Really? I got mine 2 weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,895 ✭✭✭grimm2005

calex71 wrote: »
    Really? I got mine 2 weeks ago.

I got mine during the black friday deals week, would have thought everyone would have them now.

As for the current 400MSP deal, you should get it about a month after the end of the deal

• Advertisement
Advertisement