Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod problem.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

For someone so seemly so fond of violence HERE, you appear to be remarkably thin-skinned.

Your a trouble maker, your useless to a forum. I'm glad to be rid of you from DCF, and I don't believe anyone else in that thread has a problem with my moderating, or contributing style.

This will be my last word to you on the subject.

**Edit, I've never had to come to this forum before so I hope I didn't jump the gun by posting before a C-Mod gets to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

Unbelievable stuff. I come here to state my case and guess who is in first. Print screen for some of the libellous remarks you have made.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

I don't believe there's any merit or good faith in your complaint. I leave it to uberwolf and the admins to evaluate it as well, but my opinion is that there's nothing there that CMod or higher intervention should be taken over.

Advertisement