Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas market in Grand Parade.

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭CorkMan

Rip off Ireland is very well intact still.

• Registered Users Posts: 912 ✭✭✭chakotha

€4 for a sausage is saucy out. They really should drop that by a euro or two. I had a chicken skewer for €3 which was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Cork looked gorgeous a couple of Sundays ago in the freezing weather when the crafts fair was on and there was a bunch of mini crafts/Christmas fairs around town - reminded me of a central/Eastern European city, especially that little forgotten about church beside the English market. Hot chocolate in the expanded O Conaill's, then a hot port in the Mutton Lane Inn. The job... :)
    The food fair itself - don't like the food, most of it is absolute stodge, not good quality at all. And it is indeed ridiculously overpriced.

Also, saw my fave Christmas tree ever today - in Merchants Quay, ground floor. Absolutely scrumptious tree (in my opinion) temporarily improving an awful shopping centre. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭overmantle

The markets have added hugely to the atmosphere in the lead up to Christmas.

Advertisement