Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wetsuit purchase...any recommendations

Options
  • 03-12-2010 4:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭

I am looking to purchase a wetsuit without paying crazy money, probably up to €200. Can anyone recommend any good makes and places to buy? Is blueseventy a good make as this seems like good value?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Hey thats the wetsuit I've used for my 2 tri seasons so far. No complaints, its very bouyant and if you haven't got a great swim position, ie legs too low, it will float your legs higher for you so all good. My OW times have all been more or less faster than my pool times in it. My only crticism and the reaosn I'm selling mine is becasue I quick stocky around the shoulders and find I need more flexibbility for longer sessions or warmer conditions. So as my A goal is an IM in warm conditions, I'm changing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,454 ✭✭✭hf4z6sqo7vjngi

Hey thats the wetsuit I've used for my 2 tri seasons so far. No complaints, its very bouyant and if you haven't got a great swim position, ie legs too low, it will float your legs higher for you so all good. My OW times have all been more or less faster than my pool times in it. My only crticism and the reaosn I'm selling mine is becasue I quick stocky around the shoulders and find I need more flexibbility for longer sessions or warmer conditions. So as my A goal is an IM in warm conditions, I'm changing

Thanks mcos, yes my position is poor in the swim so going to try a few sessions in the wetsuit to see how i get on.

Advertisement