Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you going out tonight?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Finishing up work now and I'm off to the offey to get some beer. Every Friday is my "pat on the back, here's a beer" way to kick-start a relaxing weekend for meself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Daisy Steiner

NothingMan wrote: »
    You know that, I'm a very important person in my field...

Scarecrow?

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Do you mean the TV show or are you intending on drilling a hole into their wall and watching them have sexy-time?

Either/or will do tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Go out....in Ireland....:confused:

Why would I want to poison my mind with the thought of people actually enjoying sh1t pop music and seeing all the ''heavies'' (lulz) trying to prove they're hard enough (no pun intended)....

Nah, I'll be lighting up some NY Diesel with that Cheese and cruising to The Dark Side Of The Moon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,360 ✭✭✭Archeron

A golden era for the cloak room operators.

"Well, a jumper, some rainboots, two coats, a scarf, gloves, handbag and a bobble hat. That'll be 20 quid please"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Going out later but only local so I can walk there and back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 575 ✭✭✭RockinRolla

Archeron wrote: »
    A golden era for the cloak room operators.

"Well, a jumper, some rainboots, two coats, a scarf, gloves, handbag and a bobble hat. That'll be 20 quid please"

The great old phrase still rings true - ''a fool and their money are soon parted''.

I feel sorry for people that go out and pay over the odds just because they don't understand the concept of saying ''no - lower your prices or fcuk off!''. We, just sit there and pay it - again and again and again.

Pathetic really, this new mentality. There are publicans and nightclub operators that would rather close down than lower their prices - that is just so conclusively inconceivable.

What is wrong with people in this country...the Celtic Tiger illusion certainly went to peoples' heads.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hey... OP asked... I'm entitled to reply :P ;)

DeV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Scambuster wrote: »
    Might bump into you. I'm sure you will probably take that as a cue to start a fight.

I've got a bottle of Jameson and some blue diamonds with my name on them. Girls watch out.

Quit it now or you're on holidays.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,204 ✭✭✭FoxT

I'm going to the pub for dinner and drinks tonight.

Then to a nightclub tomorrow night.

Yes! I actually have a life!

Edit: I may have to strip off several layers of clothes upon entering the nightclub

This nightclub, will, I expect become full shortly after Princess Peach arrival. Can you pls warn your fans before you go there so we will have a chance to get in:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Only to play in the snow other than that, I am having another snuggle night it :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

kfallon wrote: »
    I don't want you turning up there :pac:
    everybody needs at least one stalker!
    Where are we going?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I always thought 'Biggins' was a girl.

That's Bigguns you're thinking of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Nah, getting drunk at home, slashing enemies in Black Ops in the meantime..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,925 ✭✭✭th3 s1aught3r

Alco :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Alco :eek:

Only around Christmas :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I would have but the wimps have backed out due to weather. Now I have a migraine :mad: and it's all their fault.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭SIX PACK

Id love to go out on the lash 2nite but my OH would hav a canary :( It aint easy!!! i need some medicine too :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,814 ✭✭✭TPD

Braving the elements to head for a drinking session in a friends house. All of 3 miles ish... Gonna be tough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Nope. Have a boxed set of the west wing so I imagine ill be masturbating to Ainsley mostly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

heading in to the twisted pepper tonight for skream...as long as his flight isnt cancelled, keeping a close watch on his twitter :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

everybody needs at least one stalker!
    Where are we going?

Noctors on Sherrif St. Neat dress essential so please wear an England or Rangers jersey :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

im staying in footpaths and roads are lethal :mad:

ha ha your man at 1:00 I think its funnier than the RTE fall

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YWkVVjjhQ4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Noctors on Sherrif St.

I was there last night!.

Randomer last night "Are you Makikomi?.. [cocks fist, or fists cock can't remember :eek: ]

"I'm **** from boards.ie" ... "I knew you from your photos, I was looking for a big red headed fooker and thought it might be you".

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

I'm going to a partay tonight!!! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Went to the first pub last night before 9, couldn't even get a seat at the bar it was so packed! Went to another one that filled up pretty fast too. Weather didn't deter people!

Yay for more fun tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,541 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Shall be going Electric Six assuming they make it to the country!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

May or may not have been pointed out already on here, but today many souls shall be undertaking the 12 PUBS OF CHRISTMAS. Can also be done next Saturday (or any other one really). Usually starting around 3pm, this festive treat allows an alcoholic beverage to be consumed in 12 pubs in close proximity ( you've only 30 minutes per pint including getting from pub to pub). Tends to start early and finish early, participants can feel free to imbibe past 10pm if they so desire. Never could do myself though.
    McDaids, Stag's Head, Long Hall, Old Stand will all make an appearance,usually after 8 or 9 its just a case of any port in a storm. Hooray.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Mushy wrote: »
    Shall be going Electric Six assuming they make it to the country!

I was gonna go to a work party, but it has been postponed until next week....I might go to electric 6 if I have someone to go with, I've texted a friend to see if he's going, I went last year too and they were AMAZEBALLS!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Yes! I actually have a life!

Edit: I may have to strip off several layers of clothes upon entering the nightclub
    that might b what u call a strip club

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Noctors on Sherrif St. Neat dress essential so please wear an England or Rangers jersey :pac:
    Couldn't make it. Where are we going tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Pub I was in was packed last night, just like a regular night. Should be going out tonight too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Warm house, open fire, pizza, and Alien. I'm going nowhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

nope! :(

but my other half is going to the cinema with his friends! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭RxQueen

went out last night, fell on the ice, chin is bruised and swollen and so is my hand! good night tho :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

I'm Def going out tonight!

Been working long hours all week, I'm taking my girl out on the town tonight!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭curlzy

Nope and I'm thoroughly pissed off about it.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

Going to Arklow apparently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Nope - early start tomorow and putting the tree up :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

First we are decorating the apartment with the Christmas decorations we just bought! :)

then a romantic night in with my hubbie to be! ;)

i cannot wait we haven't had 'us' time in awhile!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Going to the Christmas market in Galway for kangaroo burger and some Weissbier :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Nope, haven't gone out or touched a drop in 3 weeks now and I don't miss it at all.

I feel alot better and have a ton load more cash too, it's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Biggins wrote: »
    Wife has just left home for the Childline concert tonight in our nations capital (on TV tonight live as well I think).

I made sure she brought with her extra warm gear, torch, back-up charged battery for her phone and talked through alternate ways of escaping out of the capital in case it looks like she is blocked by getting home the same way she got up there.

What nation are you in? Siberia?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Nope, don't do weekends.

:(

I really like a good night out. Work Christmas party is on next Sunday, and I'm working til 10, but I'm going out after that. Hopefully it'll be a bit of craic, but I imagine it'll be a bit bleh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

markesmith wrote: »
    Going to the Christmas market in Galway for kangaroo burger and some Weissbier :cool:

Oh wow, did that last year, envious!

I'm going skating in the park with my GF then we are off to the theater district for the night.
    Party in one of the clubs downtown tomorrow with the gang, then the countdown to flying home for Xmas is on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I shall be partaking in drinking as is the norm for me of a Friday night. Will head to the local. Some people are heading into town later on so might meet up with them if I'm feeling up for it.

Advertisement