Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are you going out tonight?

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Going to the Christmas market in Galway for kangaroo burger and some Weissbier :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Nope, haven't gone out or touched a drop in 3 weeks now and I don't miss it at all.

I feel alot better and have a ton load more cash too, it's all good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

Biggins wrote: »
    Wife has just left home for the Childline concert tonight in our nations capital (on TV tonight live as well I think).

I made sure she brought with her extra warm gear, torch, back-up charged battery for her phone and talked through alternate ways of escaping out of the capital in case it looks like she is blocked by getting home the same way she got up there.

What nation are you in? Siberia?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Nope, don't do weekends.

:(

I really like a good night out. Work Christmas party is on next Sunday, and I'm working til 10, but I'm going out after that. Hopefully it'll be a bit of craic, but I imagine it'll be a bit bleh.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Copper23

markesmith wrote: »
    Going to the Christmas market in Galway for kangaroo burger and some Weissbier :cool:

Oh wow, did that last year, envious!

I'm going skating in the park with my GF then we are off to the theater district for the night.
    Party in one of the clubs downtown tomorrow with the gang, then the countdown to flying home for Xmas is on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I shall be partaking in drinking as is the norm for me of a Friday night. Will head to the local. Some people are heading into town later on so might meet up with them if I'm feeling up for it.

Advertisement