Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drop Ceiling & Partitions

Options
  • 03-12-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭

How much roughly would it cost to install drop ceiling (nice enough one, not the basic office variety) in a 2000 sq ft open plan space??

Also, how much would a partition be from one side of the building to the other, about 8 metres altogether?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭Carpenter

Is it a mf ceiling

• Registered Users Posts: 12,817 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

Is it done in timber or metal?
    <SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 22 anniela

Hi all
    i have just been quoted a fee 2500 euro for metal framed drop ceilings. my downstairs area is 185sqm. i wanted to do a fancy (oval shape) in 4 rooms and was quoted 1600euro odd extra for these. do ye think this is a reasonable quote?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,817 ✭✭✭✭mfceiling

<SNIP>

• Registered Users Posts: 2,514 ✭✭✭LowOdour

How much roughly would it cost to install drop ceiling (nice enough one, not the basic office variety) in a 2000 sq ft open plan space??

Also, how much would a partition be from one side of the building to the other, about 8 metres altogether?

Thanks in advance!
    What part of the country are you in?
    I got a drop ceiling covering 136m2 for a very good price. Can pm you details if interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭keithm1

I can get it priced up for you if you pm me some more details

Advertisement