Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CAGE CONTENDER IRISH DATES 2011

• 03-12-2010 5:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭

Due to the shear volume of show already being spoken about for 2011 here are the dates that Cage Contender have booked so far.

I will not go into the benefits that fighting on a Promotion with our exposure will bring to fighters because I'm sure you already know. And im sure you will take these benifits into account when choosing which shows/Promotions are best for you/your fighters to be on.

Fighters if you want onto a Cage Contender event get your coach to get in contact with me asap. All our events in 2011 will consist of a Semi Pro prelim card then a Pro card.

It is worth noting also that Cage Contender contracts include a 28 day "lock out" clause.

12 March 2011 National Basketball Arena, Dublin

30 April 2011 Kings Hall Complex, Belfast

23 July 2011 National Basketball Arena, Dublin

8 October 2011 Kings Hall Complex, Belfast

Match making for the first 2 events has started already

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭John Ferguson

Guys if the clubs could get my full fighter lists asap it will make my job of match making a bit easier!!!

Thanks

Advertisement