Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sownmeggadon 2010 - can you help/do you need help

Options
  • 03-12-2010 5:30pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭

hi

i was thinking we could start a thread asking for help or offering help to those stranded.

i am in finglas, you know of anyone in the area who cant get out and needs driveway cleared, coal brought in, shopping etc.

i am available all weekend

pm me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭Danye

irishbird wrote: »
    hi

i was thinking we could start a thread asking for help or offering help to those stranded.

i am in finglas, you know of anyone in the area who cant get out and needs driveway cleared, coal brought in, shopping etc.

i am available all weekend

pm me.

Just like to echo what's been said above. Anybody who might need a hand or dig out in and around the Dublin 8/10/12 area feel free to give me a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

A good idea but chances are that those most in need wont be on boards.ie
    Best thing is to call into your neighbours who you think might need a hand and have a chat. Even if they dont need anything its nice to have a chat and a cup of tea, I was getting cabin fever myself today after being off work and stuck in the house all week.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

my neighbours are all fine but may be there are people here, who have relations in finglas who they are worried about but they cant get to them !

i know i cant get to my family in wicklow but they are fine

Advertisement