Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electricity Bill gone from 70 to 300...

Options
  • 03-12-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Does anyone have a number for airtricity that will get me through to a person?

The number on my bill just gets me through to a recording.

We got a bill for about 300 euro for sept/oct, when july/aug bill was only 70. :mad:

My house-mate got through to a person last week. (They have now gone home, and I can't get through to them) Airtricity said the estimate was probably wrong, and to send them a reading. They would cancel the direct debit and send a new bill out in the post...

We worked out from the bill, and the new reading the bill would have been about 110 euro.

They have now taken the 300 out of my account :(

And I can't get through to a person :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

I doubt you'll get through to a living person now, given the weather theres a good chance they're call centre is understaffed or they'd effed off early to try and make it home and if you did somehow manage to they'res little they can do at 5pm on a friday. Your going to have to wait till Monday morning to ring them I'm afraid.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭smiles302

Yeah true, but if anyone has a number handy it'd be helpful :o

Advertisement