Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

H20 water filter company

Options
  • 03-12-2010 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi,

My mother invested in one of these water filter systems with this Galway company H20 a few years back, who have being the centre of a lot of controversy since.

Anyhow, My question is , does anyone know of somebody who services these filter machines? H2o rang today telling us that a service was due on our filter system, the cost = 160 euro , my mother initially said no, but she was then informed that if anything happened to the machine in future it would not come under the waranty so she reluctanly said yes. Surely there is someone out there that can service these filters for as little as 50-80 euro?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement