Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marble City Cyclers AGM December 8th

Options
  • 03-12-2010 6:00pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Marble City Cyclers are having our AGM on the 8th December (it says so in the thread title :D) in St. Patricks parish hall at 8pm. We're encouraging new members to come along and those that are unsure wether or not it's for them could get more information. The meeting has already been moved once due to weather so keep an eye on the website if you're coming.

We're a road leisure club but our members would do different cycling activities such as racing, mountain biking and touring.

For any more information ye can contact myself via PM, visit the website, or become a fan of the facebook page.

Hope to see ye there.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

What is this word "cyclers" that one speaks of. Is it to do with washing machines as you keep mentioning the word spin.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

domkk wrote: »
    What is this word "cyclers" that one speaks of. Is it to do with washing machines as you keep mentioning the word spin.

har, har, spin is the word we use to describe going for a cycle, as with washing machines you can go for a long spin or a short spin, it probably has something to do with the fact that we spin the chainset. Cyclers, I'm unsure if that's actually a word, I'm pretty sure it's not but the name of the club is Marble City Cyclers, it says so on our jerseys, maybe someone in the club just invented it, I don't know or care. Anyway, if anyone has any relevant questions, I'm more than happy to answer.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭domkk

Oh one is very disappointed. I thought you were a club that raced washing machines. Oh well. . My quest continues!lol

Advertisement