Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Services in Glasnevin/Ballygall area

• 03-12-2010 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hello all,
    We recently moved to Glasnevin with our 17 week old son. Can anyone recommend a GP, preferably female, in the Glasnevin/Ballygall area? Also, are there any decent takeaways in these parts?
    Thanks,
    Monkeyfeatures:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I can recommend Dr. Malone in Ballygall across from the school.

http://www.icgp.ie/go/find_a_gp?practice=4342046

My two daughters and myself are registered with him and he's a fantastic man.

Takeaways.... Saigon City in the Ballymun Shopping Centre may deliver to you, their food is gorgeous... also First Class in Finglas Village (they're on just-eat.ie) are amazing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 monkeyfeatures

Thanks a million adrieanne

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 199 ✭✭ajc100

Cremore Clinic next door to The Quary pub.

Chinese and "normal" chippers around the corner plus a new fancy pizza restaurant...

Post office. butchers, newsagents, Spar, chemist, baker, credit union, hardware store and 3 or 4 hairdressers there too.

Ohh ye, welcome to Ballygall.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Dr Behan is a lovely lady Dr in Griffth Ave ext phone number 8373611.Macari chipper is good too.For Chinese food New World Ballygall road West across from Fingal Pub.Hope this helps ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Hi monkeyfeatures, I'm from those parts, living in the whest now though. It's many the night I dream of the chipper in Ballygall. It is fantastic, it's the one across from the Spar, up from the Chinese and down from the Cremore! It is honestly the finest Italian there is to be had. Ye lucky ducks!Sorry, I'm no help on the doctor front. Good luck with your new neighbourhood.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 Bronaaagh

There's a female GP located on Glasnevin Ave; Mary Chambers, ph 01-8427585.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭Jumbo156

The Miami chipper beside the Autobahn on Glasnevin Ave is lovely and they have a great value "recession buster" menu on offer. It's hard to beat!

Advertisement