Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for an online reading

• 03-12-2010 7:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone is doing online readings here?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 248 ✭✭stepdoyle

nope not anymore, sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Hi harperlee

Not on this site but if you google sos tarot ireland you can get a reading from lady called Susan, it does cost €28, you can pay via paypal, I know Susan personally and know her to be a very genuine person and although I bias I would recommend her.
    You will receive back a hand typed reading approx 1.5 pages long - NOT a computer generated response its her genuine response to your cards.
    I'll leave it with you, good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Melodi

You can also get on-line readings at Planet Starz They do free mini-readings as well as paid ones, I'm there doing free readings in the chat room on Tuesday nights from 8 to 9pm with the handle Starzambercat. The free readings are 1 to 6 minutes long, you can get one every 30 days and there are no strings attached.

I hope that doesn't violate the no-advertising rules; as the mini-readings are both on-line and totally free.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 109 ✭✭Daidy2011

Free readings are available on the following sites:

www.free-tarot-readings.net
    www.angel-messenger.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

harperlee wrote: »
    Hi,
    I was just wondering if anyone is doing online readings here?

Thanks
    I haven't seen anyone doing online psychic readings here for the users during my stay. I guess to get online readings you need to check search sites.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

alanajane wrote: »
    Hi harperlee

Not on this site but if you google sos tarot ireland you can get a reading from lady called Susan, it does cost €28, you can pay via paypal, I know Susan personally and know her to be a very genuine person and although I bias I would recommend her.
    You will receive back a hand typed reading approx 1.5 pages long - NOT a computer generated response its her genuine response to your cards.
    I'll leave it with you, good luck.

I have recieved a reading from this lady and was blown away by it..At 1st I was Sceptical as didnt think online readings would work..but they do.. I showed my close friends and they couldn't believe it.. and at 28euros very good value as ive been to a few and they charge alot more and not half as good...so big thumbs up from me...:)

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

tiaxxx wrote: »
    I have recieved a reading from this lady and was blown away by it..At 1st I was Sceptical as didnt think online readings would work..but they do.. I showed my close friends and they couldn't believe it.. and at 28euros very good value as ive been to a few and they charge alot more and not half as good...so big thumbs up from me...:)
    Would you be willing to elaborate on some of the things you were told? A good way to assess a reading is to see if it would fit many other people.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 tiaxxx

Oryx wrote: »
    Would you be willing to elaborate on some of the things you were told? A good way to assess a reading is to see if it would fit many other people.

Yes i can..I asked about Love.. just gave my name and that was it... Ive been through a breakup recently. She described exactly what had happend.. exactly what his Personality was like and exactly what mine is like..personal stuff that nobody else would have know ..hope this may help...

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭alanajane

Hi tiaxxx, delighted you happy with your reading, I know this reader personally and I know she puts her all into each and every reading she does, she's the real thing!! :D

Advertisement