Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kinect availability

• 03-12-2010 7:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,032 ✭✭✭

I just checked Kinect availability at a few Argos stores online and it was saying it could be ordered for collection next week. Are they few and far between out there or would I have a chance of picking one up somewhere else in Dublin this weekend?

I have a first generation Xbox 360 and don't use it much so didn't want to buy a new console if I can get away with just buying the Kinect sensor, so amn't looking for bundles.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 196 ✭✭joker@

Get phone to hand and ring few others,someone may have.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

I just checked Kinect availability at a few Argos stores online and it was saying it could be ordered for collection next week. Are they few and far between out there or would I have a chance of picking one up somewhere else in Dublin this weekend?

I have a first generation Xbox 360 and don't use it much so didn't want to buy a new console if I can get away with just buying the Kinect sensor, so amn't looking for bundles.

I just bought one today in smyths toy store ,179 euro with 2 games

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 180 ✭✭stevveyg

what two games did you get with it? am thinking of picking it up for xmas..

stevveyg wrote: »
    what two games did you get with it? am thinking of picking it up for xmas..

You get kinnect adventures with it and I got to choose another one ,I chose kinnect sports ,it's a bit like the wii sports game.

You get kinnect adventures with it and I got to choose another one ,I chose kinnect sports ,it's a bit like the wii sports game.

cheers thanks for that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Just had a look for that offer in Smyths online store and no sign. Any idea if they are still doing that deal? Am hoping it's just in store and that's why I can't get it on their website.

belle_09 wrote: »
    Just had a look for that offer in Smyths online store and no sign. Any idea if they are still doing that deal? Am hoping it's just in store and that's why I can't get it on their website.

Yeah it's not mentioned on the website only in store , and they had loads of them when I was there yesterday

i ordered one of the littlewoods website this evening it was €169euro but got 10% off due to a discount code i spotted on boards today, just the one free game with it do. probably pick one up cheaper somewhere, just with the weather the way it is now i decided to go with littlewoods.

stevveyg wrote: »
    i ordered one of the littlewoods website this evening it was €169euro but got 10% off due to a discount code i spotted on boards today, just the one free game with it do. probably pick one up cheaper somewhere, just with the weather the way it is now i decided to go with littlewoods.

The bundle you got is 149 in smyths ,but the weather is crap tbh and it was a pain going to get it yesterday so good choice ,I would recommend getting kinect sports as well though much more craic:)

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭belle_09

Thanks for getting back so quick!! Hopefully Smyths will still have some when the snow melts a little & the car is actually able to move! Otherwise I'll take a look online :)

• Advertisement

belle_09 wrote: »
    Thanks for getting back so quick!! Hopefully Smyths will still have some when the snow melts a little & the car is actually able to move! Otherwise I'll take a look online :)

If you have ever played the wii ,you will realise this is a step up from that.I played it all day with the kids and im really tired now.But its good fun and there's some really good games in development due for release next year.

Advertisement