Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TREE SURGEON/ARBORIST

Options
  • 03-12-2010 7:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

Probably not in the right forum but I was wondering if there are any tree surgeons on board the forum. I am a novice woodturner and I'm looking for pieces of trees which may have been cut back, felled or fell naturally. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Where abouts are you?What type of wood are you looking for?I've no seasoned blanks yet but weekly have plenty of green stuff which you might want for turning...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭keith gallagher

Anything at all, I'm a complete noob. I'm currently taking a night course with Emmet Kane in Newbridge. I'm from Offaly. I've been looking around everywhere local but a few other woodturners have beaten me to a few places :(

Advertisement