Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for Christmas Cracker Gifts

Options
  • 03-12-2010 8:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

So this year I've decided to make my own Christmas Crackers and I'm looking for a few ideas of little presents to put in them. I've already come up with a few ideas but I was wondering if there were other items I had overlooked. They have to fit a diameter of 5cm and length of up to 12cm. Plus it'll only be women pulling the crackers! :p

Here are my ideas:
    - Lipbalm
    - Scratch cards
    - Mini bottle of vodka
    - Fragrance oil/Candle
    - Mini shampoo/conditioner
    - Necklace
    - Bourjois eyeshadow

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

I think you're right on the jewelry path. Earrings, rings and hair clips could also be lovely.

Little nail polishes!

You could go to a department store and see if they have any of the little perfume sample bottles to give away.

And maybe print out a dirty joke, or a little picture of a fantastic looking guy!

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Good idea about the perfume. I think I have already got some samples that I got a couple of weeks ago.

Advertisement