Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Facebook

• 03-12-2010 8:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭

hi

I had virus's and other problems with the laptop but i now have all that sorted and computer is running much more quicker and not freezing etc

only problem is facebook. i can log in but i cant use the chat or watch any video's or click to read anything. anyone know whats causing this? when i log in on other pc's its fine just off my laptop

thanks

Comments

madma wrote: »
    hi

I had virus's and other problems with the laptop but i now have all that sorted and computer is running much more quicker and not freezing etc

only problem is facebook. i can log in but i cant use the chat or watch any video's or click to read anything. anyone know whats causing this? when i log in on other pc's its fine just off my laptop

thanks

I have this problem also. It's nothing to do with malware. The IP you're using has been blocked from Facebook. This happens with my UPC broadband. They haven't fixed it either. :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

really thats weird.

i actually log into another user's log-in on the laptop and it works normal

its really annoying though.

also noticed that yahoo dosnt work either for me. everything else is fine

Advertisement